First cycle questions

Scipio

I’ve done quiet a bit of reading here in the forums and it’s helped me tremendously in deciding the path of my first cycle. I’m a new member here, but I’ve spent weeks reading the input from many of you and it’s much appreciated. As I said in my introduction i returned to lifting after about 15 years. I’m currently 40 but returned to lifting almost two years ago. My initial goal was to lose fat. Ive lost 59 pounds since then. My diet is about 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat. For my first cycle I’ll be maintaining ~400 calorie deficit as I’m trying to lose an additional 10 to 15 more pounds. Workouts will include weights and cardio. I’ve been on TRT for the past 10 months and am prescribed 200mg weekly. I take 1mg anastrazol 24 to 48 hours post injection. My plan is to jump to 500mg (250 mg on Saturday and 250 mg on Wednesday) for 12 weeks. Based on what I’ve read here it seems I can skip PCT and return to 200mg TRT after the 12th week? My second question, can I up my dose of anastrazol to 2mg a week and how does that need to be administered (0.5 EOD or a full tablet 24 to 48 hours after each injection)? I realize I’m probably missing something, so any help is appreciated and I look forward to the feedback.

HGH.to

Hello again
Based on what I’ve read here it seems I can skip PCT and return to 200mg TRT after the 12th week?
yes, Post Cycle Therapy is started when all steroids are out of system but you need to remain on TRT because PCT only helps to bring the natural production of testosterone prior to how it used to be pre cycle. If they are low naturally, PCT won't be helpful. That's why you remain in TRT.
500 mg Test for 12 weeks sounds like a good plan. Don't forget to adjust AI dosages in case you need (don't overdo on AI though, low estrogen is not a good thing!)
My second question, can I up my dose of anastrazol to 2mg a week and how does that need to be administered (0.5 EOD or a full tablet 24 to 48 hours after each injection)?
that's what I was talking up there.
You may increase or you may not. It all depends on how your body reacts. You'll get a feeling of it. Or check estrogen levels 3-4 weeks into cycle. If the estrogen are too high - increase dosage. Or yeah, you can administer 0.5 mg EOD or a full tablet after each injection (regardless since in the end, you get 2 mg a week) as prevention of high estrogen, but listen to your body in order to stay away from low estrogen levels. Overkilling estrogen kills your gains!
Check high / low estrogen levels online to have a better idea of what are the symptoms.

BiggyBill

Based on what I’ve read here it seems I can skip PCT and return to 200mg TRT after the 12th week?
yes you can.
My second question, can I up my dose of anastrazol to 2mg a week and how does that need to be administered (0.5 EOD or a full tablet 24 to 48 hours after each injection)? I realize I’m probably missing something, so any help is appreciated and I look forward to the feedback.
it doesn't look like you're missing anyhting as you got it all perfect
if you need 1 mg per week @ 200 mg weekly of test, then there's a high chance you would need 2 mg a week @ 500 mg of test

Scipio

HGH and BiggyBill, thanks for the input! Im sure you’ll be hearing a lot more questions from me if this 12 weeks goes smoothly. Thanks guys

suppsforlife

glad you got the help you needed. if there's anything else do not hesitate to ask. that's why this forum is here