First cycle

Got my results back finally. I dont seem to be having estrogen related side effects. The bloating I felt went away with probiotics. Things feel fine as far as I can tell. Does my estradiol seem too high?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-180348_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-180348_Drive.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 13

BiggyBill

Yes, estradiol is a form of estrogen. Is high probably from high testosterone you have which is converts to estrogen and you don’t have enough Aromatase Inhibitors. You may start getting estrogen related issues if you won’t reduce estradiol

I have 25mg tablets, I can't really cut them down to 1mg doses. I've heard of people taking 12.5 mg e3d. Should I start there or 6.25mg?

CaptainPlanet

This is an interesting post. I am curious about this cycle, since it has winny, and I think I would shy away from it due to how bad it is to the joints. I am curious, is NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) similar in what it does for joints as Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate), or is one better for this purpose?

This is an interesting post. I am curious about this cycle, since it has winny, and I think I would shy away from it due to how bad it is to the joints. I am curious, is NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) similar in what it does for joints as Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate), or is one better for this purpose?
As far as I know the only difference between npp and decoanate is the length of the Esther. Npp kicks in a lot faster. The reason I added the deca was to combat the joint dryness that's associated with winny. I start the winny in 2 weeks so ill lyk how it goes.

BiggyBill

Then that’s 12.5 mg e3d
As far as I know the only difference between npp and decoanate is the length of the Esther. Npp kicks in a lot faster. The reason I added the deca was to combat the joint dryness that's associated with winny. I start the winny in 2 weeks so ill lyk how it goes.
Yes you are right. Npp is used every 2-3 days, Deca 1-2 timea per week. The main active substance is same, therefore they work the same

CaptainPlanet

I think what I really wanted to ask is if someone is taking an AI which causes really low E levels, would the effects of Deca/Npp alleviate or correct the join issues that would occur from low E?

IronDaddy

AIs are not 100% to cause low E. in case they do cause it and you start getting joint issues - you should decrease dosage of AI.
but yes, Nandrolones would help with low E

suppsforlife

I have 25mg tablets, I can't really cut them down to 1mg doses. I've heard of people taking 12.5 mg e3d. Should I start there or 6.25mg?
go to 12.5 mg every other 2 or 3 days and watch out how you feel. will you have another test soon?
I think what I really wanted to ask is if someone is taking an AI which causes really low E levels, would the effects of Deca/Npp alleviate or correct the join issues that would occur from low E?
agreed with Iron, if your levels are so low that it already causes joint pains - you need to bring down the dosage of AI

suppsforlife

then watch out for estrogen related issues. if you start getting water retention or gynecomastia symptoms, you might need to increase dosage. if you start getting dry joints - you might need to decrease dosage.

CaptainPlanet

With something like winny, would there be something to counteract the join paint as effectively as NPP/Deca? I don't want to be taking those ones anytime soon.

suppsforlife

Yes, there are lots of people stacking Winny with Deca specifically due to joint pains. So if they get it from Winny, Deca is going to be a great addition to try out if you don't want to reduce dosage.

CaptainPlanet

That's fair, but I was mostly curious if there's another way to handle the winny joint issue, without having to use Deca or NPP. I am trying to avoid those for the moment, but I do have some Winny for later in the cycle. I had to come off a few days ago from 2 weeks into a cycle because of closures (3 weeks off-cycle using clomid/nolva).