First cycle

Injectable only makes one pass through liver so it's half as toxic from what I've read. Its fairly mild compared to other compounds to begin with so I'm not very concerned.

Welderman

I have a thread on here cause I asked the same thing. "Oral winstrol vs injectable winstrol". Check it out if you think it might help. Just be careful. Good luck brother. We all just try to look out for each other.

suppsforlife

There is a common belief that injectable stanozolol is safer than oral in terms of liver hepatotoxicity, yet, if that's true or not is not confirmed. What is known is that both are hepatotoxic, so orals are simply easier to administer.
but Welderman is right - regardless what you choose, just be careful

So I think I may be getting a little bit of gyno... I start week 9 on Wednesday and I'm currently taking 12.5mg aromasin on injection days. Should I up my dose or increase the frequency? My nipples are a little puffy but not sensitive. I could just be imagining it but I swear there's a bump that wasnt there before directly behind both my nipples. Will any gyno go away after my cycle is finished? I opted out of nolvadex just because I already had clomid. Will I need nolva or will just the clomid be enough?

BiggyBill

So gyno appeared while running 12.5 aromasin on injection days?

Should I up my dose or increase the frequency?
Regardless. You can try whatever you want.

Will any gyno go away after my cycle is finished?
Usually yes as long as hormone levels are recover to proper levels.
I opted out of nolvadex just because I already had clomid. Will I need nolva or will just the clomid be enough?
It depends on how you feel, but i personally go for both during PCT

I think its only been 2.5 weeks of taking the aromasin. I'd have to look back to be sure. I just noticed the puffiness the end of last week but didn't think anything of it. I'm at the gym right now in a undershirt tank top and my nipples look really puffy in a tight fitting shirt. I'm not taking any cabergoline for the deca... if this is from the progesterone or prolactin will the clomid even work for gyno?

BiggyBill

Clomid never works for gyno. Clomid is for PCT. For gyno during cycle aromasin is going to be great. If it still persists during PCT then Nolva would do wonders. Sometimes a low dosage of Aromasin for first 2 weeks of PCT is added for this purpose.
is unlikely to be from progesterone

So for pct I'll do 40mg ed for the first 2 weeks then drop it to 20mg ed right? What should my clomid dose be since im.adding the nolva? I'll have extra nolva too, would it be beneficial to add during cycle? How should I do that?

BiggyBill

So for pct I'll do 40mg ed for the first 2 weeks then drop it to 20mg ed right?
yeah, that's it. But remember that you can adjust dosages depending how you would feel
What should my clomid dose be since im.adding the nolva?
about 50 mg first 2 weeks then drop to 25 mg. but again, it can be adjusted.
would it be beneficial to add during cycle? How should I do that?
it may be beneficial to deal with gyno, adding around 40-60 mg a day, but I wouldn't do it since you just started with Aromasin and use it in low dosage. increase Aromasin dosage/ frequency and you're likely to get the gyno solved

Hey guys, got caught up with life but figured I'd give a final update to my first cycle. My pct is finished and I've been cutting for a month so I'm a lot leaner now than the end of my cycle. I put on about 25lbs of muscle and dropped about 1.5-2% body fat prior to cutting. First cycle went really well, no side effects at all. The injectable winstrol was pretty annoying though lol. My only complaint would be the muscle cramps I got because of the proviron and winstrol's drying effects. Hyped for my next cycle. Hoping I can afford it come October when I'm able to begin again. I'll attach a pic of me end of cycle and a current pic half way through my cut. Thanks for all the help and suggestion!

suppsforlife

Hey man congrats! hopefully you'll love the second cycle at least as much as you did the first one. Abotu injectable winstrol - told ya' earlier that is annoying. oral pills are way better. If the drying effects are getting out of hands the next time, try adding a low nandrolone dosage. it may help you.
Ok no pictures i guess... says file too large to upload.
that's sad. maybe try lowering the pixels?