First cycle

asmitty1224

Hey my names Austin I’m 21, I’ve been natural for about 4 years the only thing I’ve take is a couple dark cycles. Recently I tried a test e cycle 500mg for 8 weeks and had no nresults I’m almost certain the gear was fake. I just got offered some pharmaceutical stuff and I’m thinking about buying a vial to try out. My energy levels right now are really low and I wouldn’t mind having something to kickstart my energy. Another part of me just wants to stay natural and not mess with my overall test levels. But then again I think just one bottle wouldn’t hurt that much for my first time idk I need some feedback. If I did start a cycle I’m not sure if I could get hcg is it essential to have? I’m certain I could get nova or clomid online I’m just confused on how Bitcoin works and money transfer work but I’m sure I can probably figure it out. Please send feedback it would really help! Much love Austin

bobby ricky

I would stay natty as long as you can . Stay lean and lean how to eat and train. I didn’t touch test till I wad deficient. Stayed natty till 48. Now blast and cruise. Have your levels checked and do things naturally to raise them for now . You have A long life ahead of you. Build A great foundation for now.

IronDaddy

Agreed with Bobby Ricky. If you're not sure if you want to use steroids, better don't run them. Also, learn as much as possible about steroids before running them. Nolva and Clomid are obtained from the same source you get your test. They are important for PCT plan after cycle if you do go for it.
In terms of paying - a quick google search about those payment methods would help you get the answers!