First Cycle

Savtyx

Wassup everyone so basically I wanted to start with a foundation of running 500 mg of test e for my first cycle. I am 25 5”10 around 230 have good amount of muscle mass on me just high bf% in my opinion. Had my bloodwork done a month ago and I had low t and now am put on HCG from my clinic. I wanted to see if I could add test with the HCG for my first or get another view point on it. The coach didn’t want to put me on trt right away so that’s why we’re taking the HCG route first before anything.

HGH.to

If you have been working out for a while now and you do have your diet on point, you may start with the testosterone alone cycle. I would go for a long version such as Test E or C and split the weekly dosage into 2. The weekly dosage is best at 300 mg/week (150 mg and 150 mg).

Savtyx

If you have been working out for a while now and you do have your diet on point, you may start with the testosterone alone cycle. I would go for a long version such as Test E or C and split the weekly dosage into 2. The weekly dosage is best at 300 mg/week (150 mg and 150 mg).
Oh okay I see so you think 500mg/ split into 2 doses would be overdoing for the first time?

HGH.to

for some is overdoing, for others not. But why risk? moreover, you're only 25 yo. Plus you said you have a decent amount of muscles just want to lose body fat. The higher the dosage - the more likely you are to hold water. To me, everything says that 300 mg/week would be a better option for you. You can increase later though if you feel that's not enough.

PedritoHID

Did you do a proper PCT after ending the cycle? Looks to me your testies were on vacations. HCG will wake them up though

Savtyx

Did you do a proper PCT after ending the cycle? Looks to me your testies were on vacations. HCG will wake them up though
I never done a ped cycle I was doing pro hormones but would pct properly after running them and cycle on and off. But yes I know HCG will wake them up but I still wanted to see if I could run the HCG with a test cycle

Savtyx

for some is overdoing, for others not. But why risk? moreover, you're only 25 yo. Plus you said you have a decent amount of muscles just want to lose body fat. The higher the dosage - the more likely you are to hold water. To me, everything says that 300 mg/week would be a better option for you. You can increase later though if you feel that's not enough.
Oh okay I see then yeah if anything I will start with 300mg and see how I do after the first couple weeks and adjust if necessary. For estrogen control would you recommend taking an ai during or once you notice symptoms? I know everyone is different

HGH.to

once you notice symptoms?
use when you notice symptoms or even better have lab test. if running it without symptoms, you don't know you have high estrogen. if your estrogen is actually in normal range and you add AI - it decreases too much estrogen

Savtyx

use when you notice symptoms or even better have lab test. if running it without symptoms, you don't know you have high estrogen. if your estrogen is actually in normal range and you add AI - it decreases too much estrogen
Mmm okay okay cool I’ll keep that noted. Before I buy my test I would get the one that is 300 mg and split doses 2 per week correct? Just want to ensure I’m buying the correct dosage.

suppsforlife

It doesn't matter the concentration. If you buy 300 mg/ml testosterone and you want to use 300 mg/week split into 2 doses then you're going to need to use 0.5 ml per injection. But if you use 200 mg/ml and follow the same protocol you just need to use 0.75 ml per injection.

Savtyx

It doesn't matter the concentration. If you buy 300 mg/ml testosterone and you want to use 300 mg/week split into 2 doses then you're going to need to use 0.5 ml per injection. But if you use 200 mg/ml and follow the same protocol you just need to use 0.75 ml per injection.
Got it! Usually does the concentration make a difference or not so much? If not then I’ll just grab a 300mg and do the plan I had with splitting it into 2 doses.

D

Deleted member 45086

Oh okay I see then yeah if anything I will start with 300mg and see how I do after the first couple weeks and adjust if necessary. For estrogen control would you recommend taking an ai during or once you notice symptoms? I know everyone is different
You can't adjust after a couple of weeks. Give it a month.

suppsforlife

Usually does the concentration make a difference or not so much?
not very much, but anything over 300 mg/ml seem to cause more pain. concentration is too high and the body can't deal with it very well. Although anything under 300 mg/ml (and 300 mg/ml itself) seem to be well tolerated by most