First Dianabol ONLY cycle!

V4LT3R

Hello!
I'm 21 years old, weight 65kg, height around 185.
I'm starting Dianabol only cycle for 5 weeks, 20mg for first week & other 4 weeks - 30mg, taken as 3 parts through out the day.
For PCT I'll take Nolvadex 20mg / daily - 4 weeks.

My question is - How likely is it to get stretch marks after my cycle?
(I'm planning to do only 1 cycle in total)

Thanks!

bobby ricky

Have you taken an injectable yet? You should always run A test base with all cycles. Everything will shut down your natural test production and you will be lacking testosterone so you need to add it in. Your gains will be better and you’ll feel better. Injectable steroids are so much safer for you and less toxic than orals. If you haven’t used A needle before don’t worry it’s no big deal.

V4LT3R

Have you taken an injectable yet? You should always run A test base with all cycles. Everything will shut down your natural test production and you will be lacking testosterone so you need to add it in. Your gains will be better and you’ll feel better. Injectable steroids are so much safer for you and less toxic than orals. If you haven’t used A needle before don’t worry it’s no big deal.
No injectables, I was trying to avoid it, as it doesn't feel that comfy for me.
So basically there's no point of taking Dianabol without Test?
What's the story with stretch marks also

bobby ricky

I’ve never has stretch marks but I’m not A mass monster. I only see it on the big big guy’s.
Other guy’s will chime in on the use of testosterone in your stack. My best advice is to read about all steroids and stacks. Read about estrogen and estrogen blockers. It’s A learning experience that is specific to you. Read about pct protocols and ask any questions to the guy’s on here.

suppsforlife

yep, better go for test alone, rather than dianabol alone. T injections aren't as "comfy" indeed, but they are safer. Plus, you can get along with just twice a week administrations.

EMachine

Please don’t start with dbol. That’s the wrong introduction to roids. Dbol is the #1 oral…it works!!! Everybody knows that. However, it’s not for a beginner.

Testosterone should be the base or foundation of every cycle from which to build on…you should always start with test and then as you gain more experience, add another compound. You need to know what it feels like to be on test to throughly appreciate what it can do.

According to your stats, you haven’t built a foundation yet and you want to dive right into steroids? It’s backwards! Build that much needed foundation, get your diet on point, and then add a few goodies. At 21, I was building my foundation…think of it as the frame of a house…without it, you’ll never build the mansion you are seeking! You’ll have water weight to your mini me frame, which will go away shortly after you’re done with your cycle…water gains don’t last long. 250-300 mg of test will do what you want.