First pin problems

Mxer269

Ok did my first glute pin on Friday. Didn’t hurt much but I was shaking and unsteady, blood dripping down after pulling the pin. The next day I got a bruise and lump on the muscle was a bit tender. It’s now Monday bruise is going away but still have a lump. I’m using beligas test e 300mg. First shot was about 240mg. I’m due for the next pin tomorrow. Any insight on this? I also didn’t aspirate

Twizted

Man that etho Test 300mg from Beligas is what I'm using too. First pin hurt for several days, second one was way less. I pinned in my quad, I don't feel comfortable with the angle for gluten. You may have nicked a vein if your bleeding and bruising after.

Mxer269

Man that etho Test 300mg from Beligas is what I'm using too. First pin hurt for several days, second one was way less. I pinned in my quad, I don't feel comfortable with the angle for gluten. You may have nicked a vein if your bleeding and bruising after.

yeah, I’m going to take a bit more care tomorrow, aspirate ect… what a bitch that knot is though. Doesn’t hurt bad but it’s their and I know when I sit on it. Lol

I use the glutes, but the process is the same wherever you decided to pin (as detailed in that article above). If you like a video to make it easier, this guy has it dialed in:

And this one for glutes:

Mxer269

I use the glutes, but the process is the same wherever you decided to pin (as detailed in that article above). If you like a video to make it easier, this guy has it dialed in:

And this one for glutes:
Thanks for the vids. Did second pin today in my glute. Smooth as silk. Still have a lump from my first injection but it’s going away. Think I caught a capillary