First Post, just joined, new to all of this

bobby ricky

Thanks man, awesome info. I've been reading that I gotta watch my LDL levels also, I'm guessing that would be covered under cholesterol, you get a full sub-report of all the different types? Also, do you guys monitor your blood pressure? And how often? daily? Multiple times a day? I used to have high blood pressure but quit drinking beer a few years ago, and also improved my diet and it normalized on its own. But I've read that certain cycles can elevate BP and LDL (the "bad cholesterol" that kills) and that both should be watched pretty closely.
Did u mention your age?

bdubz1

Did u mention your age?
I am 42. And I'm 5' 10" and 140 lbs, same weight since High School lol. My heaviest was 155 lbs when I was in my late 20's. I put on a good amount of muscle using creatine, lots of protein, drank a gallon of water a day, and followed P90X and actually dedicated myself to it for the full 3 months

suppsforlife

But I've read that certain cycles can elevate BP and LDL (the "bad cholesterol" that kills) and that both should be watched pretty closely.
all steroids will increase BP and LDL. Some do it more than others. And dosage also plays, of course, a huge role. But if you use Test alone in appropriate dosage you're most likely safe as long as you're not suffering from any of these issues pre-cycle.
I am 42. And I'm 5' 10" and 140 lbs, same weight since High School lol. My heaviest was 155 lbs when I was in my late 20's. I put on a good amount of muscle using creatine, lots of protein, drank a gallon of water a day, and followed P90X and actually dedicated myself to it for the full 3 months
You still need creatine, protein and lots of water, with or without steroids. and considering your weight/height, you are most likely going to do great even with lower dosage of test

Gainz.

I went from 6ft 137lb to 6ft 180lb.
(Not all because of gear, but a big portion)
Just as long as you know not to solely rely on gear, you'll do great.
And as far as checking bp... you can buy a bp cuff off Amazon for $20.
I highly recommend it and checking it daily. Especially since you have bp issues

lineman1007

Thanks man, awesome info. I've been reading that I gotta watch my LDL levels also, I'm guessing that would be covered under cholesterol, you get a full sub-report of all the different types? Also, do you guys monitor your blood pressure? And how often? daily? Multiple times a day? I used to have high blood pressure but quit drinking beer a few years ago, and also improved my diet and it normalized on its own. But I've read that certain cycles can elevate BP and LDL (the "bad cholesterol" that kills) and that both should be watched pretty closely.
I watch my cholesterol levels. Mine has been high in the past, but now it has been good for the last few years. HDL and LDL are checked at the doctor's with my blood work and A1c. I had high blood pressure due to heredity. I am on meds now for it and it is in control. I don't drink alcohol or smoke anymore. Blood pressure has been very good. However, during a cycle it does go up. Diet also helps a lot. My wife was a nurse, so she monitored me quit a bit when I would cycle heavy years ago. I am 60 now, so I don't use heavy cycles like I used to. I cycle now to maintain mostly

Gainz.

If you don't have one, I highly recommend it brother!
Especially with prior bp issues and your first time on gear!
$20 bucks is definitely worth the price of knowing exactly what's going on.
But like always, more water, less poisonous drinks... and go easy on the salt. Salt kills more people than car accidents and gun violence combined!

BulkinWes

If your interested I’ve found something organic that will keep your blood pressure down and help with so many other things a lot of people don’t like it and are scared of it but I’ve had zero negative side effects Realmushrooms look that up take it daily at the same time the same amount it’ll level out your blood pressure but if you already take medicine don’t use this you can actually use this instead of medicine. Helps with anxiety depression blood pressure cholesterol fatty liver kidney disease uti just absolutely everything it’s so amazing it’s microdosing so no hallucinations it would take a lot to get high and does not show up in 10 panel for work.

BulkinWes

Also for pinning take you a good hot shower before you do and the needles just goes right in warm water helps soften the skin and makes it almost painless and ass you pin more you’ll start learning how to do it way better and eventually if your like me and have pinned over a thousand times lmao that area kinda loses feeling anyways

unclem

I watch my cholesterol levels. Mine has been high in the past, but now it has been good for the last few years. HDL and LDL are checked at the doctor's with my blood work and A1c. I had high blood pressure due to heredity. I am on meds now for it and it is in control. I don't drink alcohol or smoke anymore. Blood pressure has been very good. However, during a cycle it does go up. Diet also helps a lot. My wife was a nurse, so she monitored me quit a bit when I would cycle heavy years ago. I am 60 now, so I don't use heavy cycles like I used to. I cycle now to maintain mostly
thats what i want to do now is just maintain as iam not going to get any bigger. i did 40 yrs of growing now its maintance time, but i still have to feed a lot of gear to stay at a certain size. if i dont do at least 1500 to 2000mg ill start to shrink, been there done that. but i would like a 260lb weight instead of wat ive been runing at 277lb.