First progress pics since I started gear

PedritoHID

Okay brows, I started in Dec when I was diagnosed with low T, started at 140mg/w. Then on January 2022 started by myself with 500mg/w, then on Feb and March did 300mg/w of Primo, and the last 8 weeks with anavar 50mg/per day. I've cruise the whole month of April and half of May hehehe. For a total of:

12 weeks: Test
10 weeks: Primo
8 weeks: Anavar

Overall I lost around 12 - 15 pounds of fat and gained a little bit of muscle, I know cause I have some shirt that don't fit around my arms. My next cycle will be a bulking one for sure!

Edit: Training, Nutrition and Rest was on point! So gear is not magic!!!

Attachments

• Compress_20220502_140702_2339.jpg
    Compress_20220502_140702_2339.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

suppsforlife

I know cause I have some shirt that don't fit around my arms.
you don't need that shirt to see it, it's easily seen in your before/after photos. arms, traps, chest - everything has grown. in terms of body fat - do I really need to mention it?
congrats bro! you're doing a great job!

PedritoHID

you don't need that shirt to see it, it's easily seen in your before/after photos. arms, traps, chest - everything has grown. in terms of body fat - do I really need to mention it?
congrats bro! you're doing a great job!
Thanks bro and to the other gurus here who actually know what the fuck is up regarding to gear 🤣🤣🤣

BiggyBill

Agree with others! You’re doing a great job! For someone who has been prescribed t for hypothyroidism just a few months ago, that’s actually great!

rosoo

Okay brows, I started in Dec when I was diagnosed with low T, started at 140mg/w. Then on January 2022 started by myself with 500mg/w, then on Feb and March did 300mg/w of Primo, and the last 8 weeks with anavar 50mg/per day. I've cruise the whole month of April and half of May hehehe. For a total of:

Overall I lost around 12 - 15 pounds of fat and gained a little bit of muscle, I know cause I have some shirt that don't fit around my arms. My next cycle will be a bulking one for sure!

Looking good brother....

bobby ricky

First of all you look great brother. I’m a person who doesn’t gain fast and has taken 3 years to get where I’m at with so much trial and error . Maybe because I’m old enough to be your grandfather. Can’t wait to see what you will look like in a couple years. Keep up the good work brother.

bobby ricky

I should put my first picture from my first workout. You guy’s would laugh me off this forum. Never forget where you came from 👍

seymour

I should put my first picture from my first workout. You guy’s would laugh me off this forum. Never forget where you came from 👍
Indeed - got to remember that and value the progress along the way. Best motivation to continue your journey that I can think of.

I don't think anybody here would be like that. Whoever did/would is pretty much a certified douchebag LOL. The whole lifestyle is about bettering yourself and becoming the best version of yourself that you can. Even if guys don't ever get into gear in the form of cycling and all they do is TRT it's the exact same. Bettering themselves and getting to where they should/need to be.