First test C cycle. do I need pct and of so ...

Pumpjuice187

So I'm running my first cycle with just test c 400mg a week. Do I need pct ? And if so are there any natural otc products to use ???? Don't really have a source except online and I'm not to the point where I'm super comfortable with the whole online shit yet. just made my first order from iron daddy we'll see how that goes but looking for a solution if I need one. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks gurus !

suppsforlife

after 400 mg of Test per week you would actually need a PCT which is usually with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. There are natural OTC for PCT, but they are better used alongside actual PCT meds (Clomid/ Nolva). Unless you plan to remain on cruising. like 400 mg Test for 12 weeks (with or without other steroids and/or higher test dosage) and then cruise with around 150 mg Test for 12 weeks and so on and so forth.

otfjoey300

So I'm running my first cycle with just test c 400mg a week. Do I need pct ? And if so are there any natural otc products to use ???? Don't really have a source except online and I'm not to the point where I'm super comfortable with the whole online shit yet. just made my first order from iron daddy we'll see how that goes but looking for a solution if I need one. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks gurus !
Why not get your PCT from same source you got your gear from? :s

otfjoey300

If ur planning to stay on forever then no you don’t need PCT just keep your TRT dose. But if it’s not from a dr I’d consider going that route . It’ll save your ass down the line actually having a script. Unless you know you can keep testosterone all the time on your own from good sources.

Pumpjuice187

If ur planning to stay on forever then no you don’t need PCT just keep your TRT dose. But if it’s not from a dr I’d consider going that route . It’ll save your ass down the line actually having a script. Unless you know you can keep testosterone all the time on your own from good sources.
hahah yeah bro but im 34 ! and cant go to a doctor right now but still have solid source for the Test C

otfjoey300

sorry im a newbe...but am i understanding you correctly .... if i cycle as i have been, then go down to a trt level dose for 12 weeks after the cycle i should be all good ?
If you stop the test at any point ur gonna need pct ; period. There’s no weening with steroids