First testosterone enanthate cycle

Jasondeftone162

if you'll need help, just let me know!
I see you are out to help. I have been educating myself tons and ordered all my gear an 4 10ml viles acetate gonna do 250mg shots a week for six weeks. I've also ordered tablets to help with any estrogen issues. Will this be a good first cycle. Should I stack with Deca or Test, and if so how much. I hope your the real deal and will help me out.
Thank you,
Jason G.

Jasondeftone162

if you'll need help, just let me know!
I see you are out to help. I have been educating myself tons and ordered all my gear an 4 10ml viles acetate gonna do 250mg shots a week for six weeks. I've also ordered tablets to help with any estrogen issues. Will this be a good first cycle. Should I stack with Deca or Test, and if so how much. I hope your the real deal and will help me out.
Thank you,
Jason G

suppsforlife

Thank you,
Jason G
Hi there Jason,
that's very good you're educating yourself before actually using something - that's highly recommended!
What do you mean by acetate viles? Acetate is just the ester attached to the main product and there can be many of them - Trenbolone, Testosterone and others. Since Trenbolone Acetate is the most popular Acetate product, I can assume you talk about Tren.
If you used steroids in the past then you can go for it and 250 mg shots a week (should be used on a daily or at least every other day basis) of Tren Acetate is good enough. However, you said that this is your first cycle so don't add Trenbolone. Go for testosterone alone as first cycle!
You may not need anti estrogens with Trenbolone since it cannot aromatize but you should go for Test as first cycle so you are likely to need anti estrogens.
Tren is always stacked with Test only. Hope this would be helpful

Jasondeftone162

Huge help and educating. Thank you so much. I cannot get pure testosterone! Can I get a name of an anabolic to use for my first cycle that I inject every other day or twice a week and at what dosage would I use. Your a god sent thank you. This community is not very helpful or kind. I'm happy I've made a new Teacher/friend. I've decided to take the advice and go with Test for cycle # 1. That said, what test should I use? At what mg a week for how many weeks? Yes, I wanted to let you know I don't eat garbage and workout hard (super sets) but never seem to bulk at all. I'm also aware of using anti estrogen. Soon as I hear back from you I well toss the Tren-A I have now and place orders for my new cycle plans. You guys ROCK!!

Testosterone Enanthate

Testosterone Cypionate

Testosterone Propionate

Again thank you so very much

Respectfully,

Jason G.

HGH.to

Hey there. You do not need pure testosterone because is very hard with it (testosterone base).
yes, testosterone should be used as the first steroid if you never used them in the past and yes, is very likely to help you with bulking continously, especially if you never used them.
For using twice a week, I would recommend Testosterone Enanthate @ 500 mg per week. That would be around 250 mg on Mon and 250 on Thu for example. Total cycle length 10-12 weeks.
Is very good you are aware of anti estrogens, but you should also plan beforehand the PCT plan too!
Trenbolone is a powerful stuff - never use it as first or even second cycle. Go for a few cycles and experiment with a few different compounds before adding Tren.
Before placing orders (if you have a legitimate source) make sure you are aware of side effects and how to properly use the compounds! if there's more I can help, be sure I will try to help you out!

Jasondeftone162

With my own studying and your direction I feel so much more comfortable knowledge is key right. I was scared when I started research I was spinning with the amount of information that is imperative to do this in a safe manner in order not to hurt yourself. Thank god the wife is an RN so figuring out all the needle gauges for drawing and pining. It's so hard to push any oil through a 25 gauge needle but she said it should be okay. I doubt it seems to small, but I'm not about to argue with her we all know that would be pointless......lol. I found a great source if anyone would like his info he would be happy to help you. I'm so excited to get started now that my mag is fully loaded and I'm comfortable.

Testosterone Enanthate @ 500 mg per week. Two injections a week fellas.
All that research for that simple beginner cycle plan.

Attachments

• BAD2173F-CF61-42EA-9CBB-800F6CB5BDC0.jpeg
    BAD2173F-CF61-42EA-9CBB-800F6CB5BDC0.jpeg
    616.2 KB · Views: 12

suppsforlife

I feel so much more comfortable knowledge is key right.
be sure it is!
s imperative to do this in a safe manner in order not to hurt yourself.
yes you're 100% right!
she said it should be okay.
glad you have an understanding wife which can even help!
yeah, but with time, you can experiment and reach new highs!

BiggyBill

yeah it sounds easy. But there's a lot more like anti estrogens, PCT etc. testosterone side effects, what to expects, how to use etc.
plus, don't forget there are other steroids you may need to use later

IronDaddy

Be prepared to bulk up, then, when you have more experience with steroids - you're going to add the cutting ones. With proper workout and diet (and plenty of rest) get ready for the abs!

Jasondeftone162

Yes, looking for PTC products currently. No stacking first cycle test alone! We can get more into it when I'm ready to stack. I'm not ready yet. Will I get gains with just test fellas will I be excited and happy with my gains. I'm already so excited I can't stand it and not even poked my first pin yet. You all are my new advisers and buddies. It makes me happy to talk to yALL and learn. I cannot imagine just starting so serious without total educatition. Have anyone heard of guys just going into this blind? If so please share. I can't wait to bench over my body weight and be strong and feel good about myself. I'm well on my way. I've studied hard now it's time to put in the hard work. Words of wisdom friends? My cycle and all my gear will be here in a few days. I'm not even scared just excited! Thanks for the kind words and direction (priceless)

Last edited by a moderator: