First time cycle.

Ado

Hi guys.
I have come across 3 10ml bottles of sustanon 300. I was think of doing a 15 week cycle doing 2ml a week. I have arimidex, nolvadex and clomid for pct but I just need help in when to take these and how much.
Thank you for your help.

suppsforlife

Ado welcome to forum.
first off - 15 weeks cycle for a first timer might be too much. 2 ml a week (600 mg weekly) is good enough, although may be too much for a first timer too. So, you can go 600 mg weekly for 15 weeks but make sure you can tolerate such lengths and doses. If anything goes wrong - reduce dosage.

I have arimidex, nolvadex and clomid for pct but I just need help in when to take these and how much.
Arimidex is mostly for on-cycle to keep estrogen related side effects in control in case they appear during the use of testosterone. So Arimidex is not for PCT, but as an anti-estrogen. dosage depends on your response and estrogen levels. usually 0.5 mg EOD is good enough.
Nolva and Clomid is great for PCT.
You start administering Nolva and Clomid (as PCT) after 2 weeks after last injection of Sustanon. start with Nolva 40 mg daily and Clomid 50 mg daily for 2 weeks and then you reduce to 20 mg Nolva daily and 25 mg Clomid daily for 2 more weeks (4 weeks PCT plan).
Remember that dosages of any compound can be adjusted depending on how you feel (testosterone, arimidex, clomid, nolvadex etc.) as these are only general doses