First time cycling Tren Ace and Test E

rvlfit1

Hey what’s up Hulk! Yeah bro I’m brand new to this and the brother was helping me out and giving me a lot of input from experience. I’ve done so much research and studying on AAS I feel like I have a pretty good handle on it but have come to notice that a lot of it boils down to experimentation to a certain extant because anabolics are so versatile. Have you got any tips or advice you’d like to add? I’m super pumped about cycling and I’m so excited bro 😎

rvlfit1

Really? Sweet....was my thinking off about the esters and the thinking on the half lives or are you saying it really doesn’t matter??

rvlfit1

This is my first cycle so I’m definitely not thinking about adding in a compound that’s 5X stronger than test when I haven’t even done a full cycle of test! LOL but I was just thinking ahead and wanted to know when I could throw in tren ace with test E because I was trying to bro science this shit and use logic cause of the half lives.

my goals are to be 200 lb at sub 8% body fat but I’m not a competitor that’s just my personal goals. I’m 36 and 5’7’ and currently weigh 172 lb at approx. 10-12%

But the one thing about doing 15 years in prison is that it has taught me patience so I’m in no rush. What are your thoughts bro??

suppsforlife

First cycle is always recommended to go for Test alone.
Test E for example, 500 mg weekly @ 250 mg Mon and 250 mg Thu.
Add anti estrogens if you need - have them handy. cycle about 10 weeks.
Later you can add other products

Welderman

This is my first cycle so I’m definitely not thinking about adding in a compound that’s 5X stronger than test when I haven’t even done a full cycle of test! LOL but I was just thinking ahead and wanted to know when I could throw in tren ace with test E because I was trying to bro science this shit and use logic cause of the half lives.

my goals are to be 200 lb at sub 8% body fat but I’m not a competitor that’s just my personal goals. I’m 36 and 5’7’ and currently weigh 172 lb at approx. 10-12%

But the one thing about doing 15 years in prison is that it has taught me patience so I’m in no rush. What are your thoughts bro??
Post a pic buddy. 10-12% pretty low. Not saying I don't believe you but it can help with cycle ideas.

rvlfit1

Post a pic buddy. 10-12% pretty low. Not saying I don't believe you but it can help with cycle ideas.
Yeah I’m not positive I’m 10-12% but I’m going off an eyeball method because we didn’t have electrical impedance testing in the joint brother LOL 😂 so I came across a diagram that had an eyeball method to roughly figure out where you’re currently at body fat wise and so that’s what I’m going off of....here’s the pic and tell me if I’m delusional or not bro! Lol the diagram said that if you can start to see the outline of the abs when flexed then you’re roughly 10-12% body fat. Is that true?95FB95F8-A4C8-46CE-A7D2-3CB62450A01E.jpeg

rvlfit1

This was as far as I could take myself while in prison...I’ve basically been in a caloric deficit, eating horrible nutrition because it was all such low quality food (some of the boxes of food we get in prison actually say NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION) I’ve never been able to take supplements like protein powder or creatine or anything because were not allowed to have it in there and never had access to weights....whatever I’ve been able to do has been off of pure drive bro. I know it’s not much but I definitely maxed out what I had to work with in there for all this time.

Welderman

It's actually good that you reached your natural considering the environment. Gear will take you to a whole new level. Especially now that you can eat right

rvlfit1

First cycle is always recommended to go for Test alone.
Test E for example, 500 mg weekly @ 250 mg Mon and 250 mg Thu.
Add anti estrogens if you need - have them handy. cycle about 10 weeks.
Later you can add other products
Yeah that’s my exact plan bro....I just had my first pin last Friday and I’m super pumped to do my next one tomorrow. I do have an injection question though.

so for my first pin I went into the thigh instead of upper outer quadrant of glut, don’t really know why I did that but I’m going in the glut tomorrow, and I have a small bruise in the injection site. Is this normal?? It’s small and there’s no extreme pain or swelling or anything that’s really alarming. I went mid thigh outer quad and all the way in witth a 23 gauge 1” needle. When I aspirated there was no blood but after there was a nice drop though lol. Pip is just a little soreness like a vaccine shot. So is this normal or did I do something wrong?

Welderman

I actually new a guy that was locked up at Pacific in St Louis. He became pro level within a year of his release. Prison life rough but in a way it keeps you youthful and healthy if you make the right choices

rvlfit1

It's actually good that you reached your natural considering the environment. Gear will take you to a whole new level. Especially now that you can eat right
I know bro I feel SOO much better brother. I just finished my workout (I’m in the gym 6 days a week on a three day split at 5am-7am) and I took down oatmeal 5 eggs and like 16 oz of milk. Eating like that makes me feel so much better I can’t even describe.

rvlfit1

I actually new a guy that was locked up at Pacific in St Louis. He became pro level within a year of his release. Prison life rough but in a way it keeps you youthful and healthy if you make the right choices
For sure bro while everyone else was in there wallowing in sorrow and doing drugs and drinking pruno I was working out eating as good as possibly could (I’d always get a job in the kitchen so I could pick and choose but it was minimal at best) and educating myself on gear workouts nutrition supplements etc. and God...God has helped a lot bro. I know my workout partner is in the same boat. He’s done just as much time as I have I educated him on gear because he has I CREDIBLE GENETICS he so far past me it’s not even funny and he’s NEVER taken anything either. We just started our first cycle together and he’s gonna be amazing for real I’m trying to get him to compete because he’s be an idiot not to lol

rvlfit1

hey bro I know I asked that question about my first pin and bruising to the other guy but can you read it and let me know what your thoughts are whenever you get a chance brother? Thank you.

otfjoey300

Really? Sweet....was my thinking off about the esters and the thinking on the half lives or are you saying it really doesn’t matter??
I was kinda just making a joke there - inside joke I guess nobody else got but me 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Tren a is not for everybody. I’d never suggest as a first cycle. You have so many gains to make with more mild shit; and honestly tren does feel like complete shit to be on a lot of the time for me … gains wise, nothing really does compare. I haven’t run MENT before, so I can’t speak on that regard. But whatever you do, research it heavily yourself first. Why take some randoms word for it …

HulkSmashShan

Hey what’s up Hulk! Yeah bro I’m brand new to this and the brother was helping me out and giving me a lot of input from experience. I’ve done so much research and studying on AAS I feel like I have a pretty good handle on it but have come to notice that a lot of it boils down to experimentation to a certain extant because anabolics are so versatile. Have you got any tips or advice you’d like to add? I’m super pumped about cycling and I’m so excited bro 😎
Man everything that I have read seems to def have you on the right path. I too have done exactly what you are about to do and it is a game changer and it is everything that hope it will be. The only advice I can give outside of what you have already been told on here is to eat a clean diet. No cheat days! No cheating ever! Be consistent in the gym as I your life depends on it. Once you embrace this way of life if it is for you then you will absolutely love it! You are very correct in what you said. Each of us react differently to different aas so find what's right for you and push on! Good luck brother and I hope to hear from ya on here. This community here is all about being there for each other so don't hesitate to post. There are no stupid questions. Take care man.