First time cycling Tren Ace and Test E

rvlfit1

Man everything that I have read seems to def have you on the right path. I too have done exactly what you are about to do and it is a game changer and it is everything that hope it will be. The only advice I can give outside of what you have already been told on here is to eat a clean diet. No cheat days! No cheating ever! Be consistent in the gym as I your life depends on it. Once you embrace this way of life if it is for you then you will absolutely love it! You are very correct in what you said. Each of us react differently to different aas so find what's right for you and push on! Good luck brother and I hope to hear from ya on here. This community here is all about being there for each other so don't hesitate to post. There are no stupid questions. Take care man.
yeah for sure brother No Cheat Days all the way! I havent drank a soda in like 4 years bro lol I def watch what put into my body especially now that I'm out and finally have access to real quality proteins and good carbs and fats....it sucks so bad to know what you should eat, want to eat only that good nutrition, but be forced to eat whatever they put in front of you. I dont even eat for taste anymore lol if its quality protein, good complex carbs, and good fats im puttin it in me, everything else can take a hike! lol thanks bro!

Welderman

I was kinda just making a joke there - inside joke I guess nobody else got but me 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Tren a is not for everybody. I’d never suggest as a first cycle. You have so many gains to make with more mild shit; and honestly tren does feel like complete shit to be on a lot of the time for me … gains wise, nothing really does compare. I haven’t run MENT before, so I can’t speak on that regard. But whatever you do, research it heavily yourself first. Why take some randoms word for it …
Man I tell you what joey I have looked up ment for the last 2 hours, read forum post from actual experience and it definitely gets more mixed reviews than anything else I have researched. Some say great results with no sides, others can't control the bloating, it's just one of those I guess you just have to run and see. Some 30/eod, some ran 100/eod and it's like the sides and results are so individualized. It's one of those if you ran it wouldn't even help me to say what did you think about it cause chances are our results wouldn't be comparable. But if you do ever decide to run it please post every detail of it. Thanks

rvlfit1

Hey Welderman, I was wondering if you could tell me why you blast and cruise? I know before you mentioned you have low T, but is that the only reason or is it actual preference? If so why do you believe it’s better to blast and cruise as opposed to pct? I would think that would make yoour endocrine system completely dependent on synthetic T after awhile no? I’m really curious to hear you thoughts brother

Welderman

Yeah I needed to be on trt before I ever started steroids. I will be on test forever. How it works is run your cycle and then instead of nolva and whatever PCT you use I just drop to 200mg test a week and "cruise" till I am ready to cycle again. It's really a personal choice up to a point. If you plan on cycling for the next 10-20 years I don't see any point of PCT. I'm sure some others will chime in on this tomorrow and help you decide what's best for you. Remember I'm 47, you are quite a bit younger

otfjoey300

Man I tell you what joey I have looked up ment for the last 2 hours, read forum post from actual experience and it definitely gets more mixed reviews than anything else I have researched. Some say great results with no sides, others can't control the bloating, it's just one of those I guess you just have to run and see. Some 30/eod, some ran 100/eod and it's like the sides and results are so individualized. It's one of those if you ran it wouldn't even help me to say what did you think about it cause chances are our results wouldn't be comparable. But if you do ever decide to run it please post every detail of it. Thanks
i will do this ; if and when I run it .

HulkSmashShan

yeah for sure brother No Cheat Days all the way! I havent drank a soda in like 4 years bro lol I def watch what put into my body especially now that I'm out and finally have access to real quality proteins and good carbs and fats....it sucks so bad to know what you should eat, want to eat only that good nutrition, but be forced to eat whatever they put in front of you. I dont even eat for taste anymore lol if its quality protein, good complex carbs, and good fats im puttin it in me, everything else can take a hike! lol thanks bro!
Oh okay so I didn't know that you had done time. Well my friend welcome home!!! So glad to see you on this side of the fence. I have done my fair share of time. I'm an ex heroin addict as many on here know. I left that life in my rearview and chose new friends new town new career new life and chose a happy healthy sober lifestyle. I'm excited for you brother! You have such an opportunity at this point to do amazing things. The good Lord isn't done with you yet. Just know that your story can be full of garbage just like mine but we get to write the ending. I wish the best for you man. It is usually people such as yourself who have been through what you have to have the discipline and be "military minded" to achieve your goals. I'm just an old dude tryna live my best life and be the best version of me. God bless and keep it pushing bud.

rvlfit1

That's awesome brother and fills me with so much confidence to see others such as myself make it back from the depths of depravity that we once sunk too. I too was a heavy drug user, meth and heroin, but was able to get sober in prison about ten years ago. The Lord, education, and then fitness completely changed my life in there, and in that order lol. I want to thank you, and the others, for encouraging me and being kind enough to righteously help and guide me into the right direction with cycling gear. As you know the literature is hard to come by in there, but I can't wait to see what my body is capable of. Socrates once said, "how sad it is for a man too grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". I know that with good men's guidance like all of you I will achieve my physical goals, and probably surpass them. I'm also moving to a new town as soon as parole is able to let me - currently in Cali now but going to Idaho - and trying a new place and new people as well. I'm such so grateful for being welcomed into this community already. Thank you again brother! And bro I'm always here if you wanna chop it up big dog! Have a good one today brother and thank you again for the words.