First time running Primobolan need help

mikail2k

This might sound dumb but I need help. I'm planning on running 250 mg test E for 20 weeks and 250 primo for 20 weeks in total.
Primobolan is dosed at 100mg/ml 10 ml vial. how many vials would I need as I'm still learning about the calculations? any help is appreciated

HGH.to

I wouldn't recommend using such long cycles at all, especially if you don't have too much experience with steroids and/or you're trying to remain natural after the cycle.
but answering your question: you need 2.5 ml of primo per week as long as you plan using 250 mg considering that it is dosed 100 mg/ml. therefore 10 ml vial would last 4 weeks. 20 weeks / 4 weeks = 5 vials.

D

Deleted member 45086

I wouldn't recommend using such long cycles at all, especially if you don't have too much experience with steroids and/or you're trying to remain natural after the cycle.
but answering your question: you need 2.5 ml of primo per week as long as you plan using 250 mg considering that it is dosed 100 mg/ml. therefore 10 ml vial would last 4 weeks. 20 weeks / 4 weeks = 5 vials.
$$$$. 😂. I can't swing them $1000 cycles.

mikail2k

Would 16 weeks be ideal? Was thinking about 250 test e and 250 primo and I'm using an 1 ml syringe @HGH.to Hope you can help. Btw how do you calculate it can't find it anywhere.

D

Deleted member 45086

Would 16 weeks be ideal? Was thinking about 250 test e and 250 primo and I'm using an 1 ml syringe @HGH.to Hope you can help. Btw how do you calculate it can't find it anywhere.
You need to get 3cc syringes to lower injection frequencies. It would make it easier for you to calculate dosages.
250 primo is 2.5cc. That's 3 shots per week just by itself. What is your test e concentration. Is it 250/cc or 300/cc

Pedrito0906

The calculation is as follows.

- A particular vial of test has a concentration or density which is the mass/volume of 250 mg/mL
- A vial (not all of them) has a volume of 10mL
- So for every mL (or CC) of test has 250mg of mass

Therefore the total concentration of mass in mg is equal to 250mg/mL times (*) 10mL, the mL cancels out, and the result in a vial of 10mL there is mass of 2500mg of test.

If you wanna take 250mg/w for 16 weeks = 250mg/week * 16 week, the week cancels out and its 4000mg in those 16 weeks you'll need to take, and since we already did the calculations, a 10 mL vial of 250mg/mL will have 2500mg.

So in one 10mL vial of 250mg/mL you have 2500mg/vial, but you need 4000mg, you divide 4000mg/2500mg/vial, the mg cancel out and it gives you 1.6 vial, so 1 whole vial plus a little more than half of another one.