First time steroid use.

XoloFit

27 yrs old looking to start first cycle. I’ve worked out consistently when I was younger but never really saw results & pretty much gave up. I’m really trying to grow my thighs & calves since that’s what I have a hard time with. A friend of mine told me start off with pro choice sustanon 250 just to get a feel of whats later to come. Any tips on what to do/not to do?

bobby ricky

27 yrs old looking to start first cycle. I’ve worked out consistently when I was younger but never really saw results & pretty much gave up.
Steroids are not magic muscle builders. If you can’t build muscle without them then you can’t build with them. You must learn how to punish your body before you go down this path.

XoloFit

27 yrs old looking to start first cycle. I’ve worked out consistently when I was younger but never really saw results & pretty much gave up.
Steroids are not magic muscle builders. If you can’t build muscle without them then you can’t build with them. You must learn how to punish your body before you go down this path.
I’m pretty sure that’s what steroids are for, but thanks I’ll take into consideration.

Twizted

I agree with what you are saying here Bobby Ricky, however, if he happens to be someone already suffering from really low testosterone it may be hard to grow.

Xolofit have you ever had your testosterone levels checked?

Twizted

I’m pretty sure that’s what steroids are for, but thanks I’ll take into consideration.
Steroids do of course help build muscle. What Bobby was saying is that your training and diet may be your biggest concern because you should be able to build a solid foundation without steroids.

If your training and diet are crap then even steroids won't be enough to bulk you up.

XoloFit

Steroids do of course help build muscle. What Bobby was saying is that your training and diet may be your biggest concern because you should be able to build a solid foundation without steroids.

If your training and diet are crap then even steroids won't be enough to bulk you up.

My diet is something I never really struggled with bro nor was my training, that’s something I was always on top of. I could build my upper body pretty well, it’s just my legs & calves I lack. As far as getting my levels checked, its never crossed my mind but it’s definitely something I’ll be doing before I hop onto it.
Also I apologize to Bobby, didn’t mean to come off rude.

Twizted

My diet is something I never really struggled with bro nor was my training, that’s something I was always on top of. I could build my upper body pretty well, it’s just my legs & calves I lack. As far as getting my levels checked, its never crossed my mind but it’s definitely something I’ll be doing before I hop onto it.
Also I apologize to Bobby, didn’t mean to come off rude.
Oh ok well I was just going by what you said in your original post. "I’ve worked out consistently when I was younger but never really saw results & pretty much gave up." That sounded to me like you weren't growing, which at a younger age is 90% of the time due to improper training or diet. The other 10% you could lump into medical conditions such as low T.

Most definitely get some blood work done so you know how your natural testosterone and other health markers look. This is a step many people skip when starting steroids but it's really important. Otherwise you are just going in blind.

bobby ricky

I apologize I was writing when my wife was shopping and she came out and cut me off.
You were not rude it was me. When I was A young man I never new how to train and I never made great gains. I just never knew how to truly punish my muscles for maximum growth.
Now that I have increased the volume like 15 sets per exercise and leave the muscle feeling like it’s going to explode because it’s so full of blood and I’m holding my arms in pain because I don’t know what else to do with them, now that’s training.

I was lifting heavy when I was younger but never got bigger until now with pump training And also strength training included. Pump your muscles full of blood till it hurts then pump into the pain 2-4-8 reps. You will be in agony trust me . Arnold said people who can take this pain will be champions.
That is how I train and make gains and mixing it up when things stop working. This is the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. You put in so much and these days we want everything now and bodybuilding doesn’t work that way. It’s A long road for sure. You earn this because you can’t buy or borrow it or inherit it.

Sorry I’m getting carried away. Sorry for A rough start. You will learn alot from the guy’s on here I know I have.
Let us know what you’re eating and let’s hear your base blood work when you get it.

IronDaddy

You said you lack some specific types of muscles. You either under train them or over train them. Or could be genetic. No steroids would help build a specific part of the body. It's either all, or nothing.

suppsforlife

Any tips on what to do/not to do?
do not run steroids without firstly learning about them a lot. If you want to use a specific compound - learn about it as much as you can. check all the articles about it you can find.
do train and diet wisely. have enough rest and a proper lifestyle. it would all be helpful.