First time using npp

bobby ricky

I’m on my first cycle of npp and testosterone.
600 testosterone and 300 npp per week. On 6th week and putting on muscle and abs are coming to the surface. Want some advice from the more experienced guys out there. I would like to bump up the npp to the end and was wondering what you guys might think?I’m going to run 22 weeks at least if not till Christmas.

HGH.to

I would like to bump up the npp to the end and was wondering what you guys might think?I’m going to run 22 weeks at least if not till Christmas.
you can bump to 400 or even 500 mg per week if yo feel fine at the current dosage. a slight increase in test also is possible if you tolerate it well. but up only one at a time.
HOWEVER
22 weeks is way too long! 12 weeks or maximum 16 is what you need now. 16 only if you had previously experience with steroids. The reason why is not recommended for longer is because the longer the cycle (and higher dosages) the harder is going to get off cycle (harsher symptoms). Better go for 12 weeks cycle, go into PCT, wait a while and restart with another cycle

bobby ricky

I’m not going to pct so 16 max? My trt dose is 250 cyp per week. I have no sides except a zit here or there . I have p5p and adex on hand for sides.It’s my 3rd cycle but also my strongest.
thank you.

HGH.to

If you're on TRT then you don't need PCT. After cycle simply return back to the TRT dosage. Then after a while - restart again. That's to offer your body time to recover from a cycle.

bobby ricky

400 testosterone per week 16 weeks and 50 mgs anavar for the last 6 weeks was my first.
400 testosterone per week 16 weeks and 40 mgs per day dbol for the first 6 weeks was my second. My second one needed alot of adex because of water.
I like 600 test and 300 npp because I’m very lean and might take 1/2 adex twice a week. If my sock line gets puffy I’ll take half and it’s gone next day.

BiggyBill

Yeah I can understand what you’re saying up there.
if everything is fine then keep it at 16 weeks and no longer.
have you used PCT after your cycles?