First Tren Cycle - Not final by any means

Semper Fi

Age 47

Height 70”

Weight apprx 194 pounds

Fat apprx 15% according digital reader – but friend at Gym said he would do a physical test/ (Caliper) test on me this week.

Goal is strength gain, a little LBM and 2-3% Body fat loss 

Cycle:

1-8               Tren-A 50mg ED – Increase to 75mg and EOD injections as needed/possible

1-12/14         Test-P 75mg ED/150mg EOD

9-11/14         Anavar (Optional ATM) 3 weeks @ 50mg on hand but hopefully more OTW

1-12/14         Proviron 50mg ED (Optional)

3-12/14         hCG 250mcg 2x per week 500mcg total per week

3-12/14         PES Erase just to keep my Estrogen lowered a bit – Dex on hand if needed

3-12/14         C.E.L Cycle assist for just about everything

@ Apprx week 7 New blood work (I just got a current back yesterday)  Almost all good accept for LOW test (Expected) – It is in Spanish so I am still have some deciphering!

Note:  Joints are getting pretty beat up finally after a lot of lifting the last 7 months straight – I have EQ as well and read it is good to run with Tren but I know I am pushing the boundaries of my Cycle experience as it is.  But it should be noted that I have some if adding a light dosage will actually help with joint support (Mostly knees from Squats)

PES Erase for AI – Arimidex on hand if needed

HCG – 500iu EW

Caber for Prolactin is OTC if needed – Still need a bit more research here but “Gearofwar” has made a great start for me in that direction

C.E.L. Cycle assist – Support for protecting liver, blood pressure, heart, cholesterol, prostate, and acne. 

No PCT - Starting TRT - Blood Work has my Total T @ 266 and my Free @ 11.4

New Job has me behind on finishing this so none of this is written in stone – But going to try and start on Monday.  Friend (First Tren use as well) will mostly replicate my cycle but with some different support – He has a lot of cycles but little science backed knowledge IMO – but hey – he is a big boy!  Not in a real rush here but my buddy has been waiting 2 weeks already for me to start……..

Will do my best to log this: Take pics and measurements and bi-weekly updates etc

Cheers,

SF

milkin

I would run higher on tren and lower on Test. Your cycle dosages are conservitive here SF which is good but you stilll have alot going on being its your first Tren cycle. You want to be able to positively identify tren related sides so why not keep it nice and simple with consistant dosages. I would also run a pharma grade AI along with a prolactin inhibitor such as caber, and would drop the proviron and var just to keep it a straight forward cycle.

1-10 Test-P @50mg eod

1-10 Tren A @ 75mg eod

1-10 Adex .25 e3d tune as needed

2-10 Caber .25 e3d tune as needed

What are your pct plans ? Pct can be started no sooner then 3 days after tour last pin. 

NycGrrrrr

That's alot of pinning... Make sure you are rotating locations.. Glutes, delts, and quads.. I wouldn't put much more then 1 cc to 1.5 cc into my delts though...By the end of that cycle.. Ohh the pain from pinning.. I'm sure you'll man up like a champ and take it.

Good luck!

Semper Fi

Ya...... A lot of pinning - I know :(

Plan is to start at ED then double up and EOD once I am comforatble with sides/no sides.......

SF

Semper Fi

10 weeks Tren? I have read a lot saying 8 weeks max but I have enough for 10...

Confused by your dosages bud - Do you mean (above) ED?  EOD would put me @ TP 175mg PW and TA @.262.5 mg PW.........

The increase to dosage was only to refect the Tren - and only if needed.  Which I think you are saying.....

No PCT - I will start TRT - TU shots after.

I will address the AI issue in moment - at work and "Shit is hitting fan"

SF

milkin

The low dose of t-prop will help combat tren sides bro. 10 weeks may be a bit long for first time tren blast so 8 weeks should work just fine. I did forget to mention to taper the dosage upward based on sides. I would not go past double of the dosages i gave you. Again this is a very consertive starting point SF.

Eod = 4 shots/week. mon, wed, fri, sun.

tp @ 50mg/eod = 200mg/week.

tren @ 75mg/eod = 300mg/week.

Semper Fi

LOL - Have been reading EOD wrong this whole time?

Last time I ran EOD as M,W,F,Sun, - Tues, Thurs, Sat - Mon etc etc ---- 3.5 days a week.  But I get your point. Sound like a good start my first week and will go from there.  10 weeks makes more sense if I plan to ramp up given how it effects me.

Still too busy for my AI question!

milkin

Take your time and think this cycle through buddy, I sure wish I could sway you to run a t-prop/Npp blast instead of this high octane stuff you have in your sights. 

built_tough

come on man.  aint nothing like seeing whats on the sider when you hit 150mg tren a ED.  it was like i was chatting with christ the whole time.  

built_tough

you are not going to like this answer but you need to know.  EOD with tren will make things worse.  suck it up and pin ED. it will be much more tolerable for you.  just keep a look out for murderous violent thoughts. im warning you on this :)

Semper Fi

Well now ---- that does throw some concern my way, I tend down those roads on the Nat :)  I like Milkins ramp up strategy though; let me see how I do and go from there.

Semper Fi

So let me get the AI philosophy here down:

On Cycle AI's are ran "if" needed.  Caber for Prolactin "if" needed.  Or run no matter what?  And again, how do I find the “sweet spot” for how much estrogen I should have? 

I have not needed an AI do date so I figured taking the “Erase” would be all I need + Proviron would help as well.  Proviron + Erase seems to add more value than Dex – Or am I missing something here.  I have “read” of the sides with Adex but very little with Erase.  Plus Prov will “help”, not solve, with Libido/prolactin issues.  Not sure of whom I am trying to convince: Me or You J  But this is my thinking anyway …..help me out bro!

Still looking into Caber – but like I said – it’s OTC here if needed….or at least I was told – I better verify….

I also got a bunch of Clomid and Nolva on hand – but I know Nolva is a no no with Tren……..

Semper Fi

I have read and posted in both of those links/threads so my original questions remain :)

Pulled Off 1st link:

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-serms-and-ai

Proviron, is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no re-bound effect occurs.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/72126-understand-a-type-ii-and-type-i-aromatase-inhibitor

And PES ERASE is a type 1 AI (Suicide) – that also reduces cortisol

http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/pes-erase

The simple truth is that I don't have any "experience" with AI's because I have not needed them "yet"  But I do see the value of using them nonetheless.  What I don't understand is why Aromosin or Adex vs OTC Erase + Proviron.  I'm not trying to be right for the sake of it - just looking for the solution that works best for me........ And as for keeping simple with the cycle to be able to pin point any issues - again I read a lot less complications with my scheme than the "Others"

Hell, from what I read I am more worried about drying my joints out more than anything with my AI Scheme.

Trying to get this right - Throw me another bone to chew on :)

built_tough

you wont notice the edginess/snapiness at first, haha, but it'll bite you in the ass when you least expect it then all hell breaks lose.  perfect example of this, is when you get a thought in your head, it just doesn't want to leave and you dwell on it.  for some reason my brain brought up past moments in my life of people that hurt me or ridiculed me.  all i thought was " i wish i could run into those motherfuckers RIGHT NOW, and if they said "anything" remotely demeaning, i would ruin their lives right then and there".  bro, this is no fucking joke.  you know what 150mg a day of this shit does?  and it was a first time for me.  i was able to handle the sides pretty well, but when i was alone, like joey lawrence used to say , "WHOAH!".  and im a naturally chill dude, but i became a quiet badass pretty much overnight, and ready to take anyones head off at a moments notice if i needed to.  just imagine if i was an asshole by nature, i couldn't even imagine the amount of shit i would get into.  like i said, not even the lord will be able to help you out hahah.  but if you must, just remember. KEEP. IT. COOL!  and ride it out.  even though i was using acetate, i could swear the sides lingered for at least a good week and a half after stopping.  lol.  enthenate my ass. lol.  

built_tough

i tapered up , because i just thought thta 50mg didn't do shit for me.  then i went to 75, then 100 and so forth.  just see how you react.  do 50mg for a week and see if you can go up from there.  don't go higher than 100. if i do run it again, it will be enthenate only just due to the fact of the everday injections.  but yeah, keep an eye out esepcially if you're a jar head. lol.  im serious.  somewhere in this forum i gave an example of an time when i was in the gym loker room.  i opened up one of the lockers to put my shit in and some mororn goes and starts looking in there and throws his stuff in it.  so i turned around and said "you forgot something?"  .  then i realized what just happened HAHA, and he gave me this weird look, he said "oh, is this your locker", and i said "no , go ahead and ill grab another one".  i had no idea that i just even fucking said that.  then i knew it was the tren. LOL

Semper Fi

LOL - NOTED!  I got to watch out especailly down here in CR - Tico's are VERY non-confrontational so I have had A LOT of practice biting my tongue + I am a "guest" in this county :)

Semper Fi

Thanks Built - this may be the most important advice I have recieved yet.  My AAS experience to date has always left me much more "Mellow" over all - but I do have a "Natural" aggressive nature that I have worked on for years. Typical PTSD Jarhead :) I have had and still do have a very good control on it but this is a good reminder that i will be mindful of - I will keep an eye on my sleeping tiger :)

Just FYI - I won't be doing anywhere near your dosages!

SF

Semper Fi

Create here or under where we post our cycle plans?  I would think under cycles but you can't do any "formatting" there so it would be kind of UGLY.......

Day 2 of First Tren Cycle:

SF