first try with peptides

B

Burrr

I'm doing my homework for a first time with peptides.

Looks like CJC 1295 is a good choice for my beginner run of peptides. 

Any thoughts on to go with or without DAC?

Will it be of any benefit  using it without  GHRP?

Dolf

Burrr I'm peptide dumb, but many experienced members ran ghrp-6 or 2 with cjc1295 no dac. It was explained to me it's a poor mans hgh when combined. My issue with peps is getting legit stuff.

XXXL

if you take mk-677 this is perfect for eatin more

i think it helps gh level too but the effect is never of real pharma gh

so i take in my offseason 50mg mk-677 oral give me extrem dreams fullniss more appetit strenght

but sides was extrem dreams very extrem for me self

waterbloat in the first week 3kg !! hands swoll  but after 2 weeks normaly

so vit-c high is good for waterbloat and high bp level works good for me

ESmetalhead

I don't know much either but it seems like combos are preferred and IGF-1 Lr3 seems pretty popular.  I'm giving TB500 and Sermorelin a try as they are sale at a place that's been around quite a while.   I understand GHRP-2  doesn't have appetite stimulation at GHRP 6 does they are supposed to make you sleep like a baby

rr4298

It’s important to avoid confusing CJC-1295 with “CJC-1295 w/o DAC.” The latter is not CJC-1295, but rather is misnamed Mod GRF. When a peptide doesn’t have DAC, it’s not CJC-1295.

So cjc-1295 is a ghrh and best to stack with a ghrp. Cjc-1295 with DAC is a ghrp so it would be wrong to stack with a ghrp. 

Cjc-1295 was not my favorite but it's case by case. My research subject was partial to sermorelin stacked with ghrp2 or for bulking . I then got a bulk deal on ipamorelin a ghrp so I started testing that product . Ghrp-6 for bulking due to hunger. 

its will be beneficial to use by itself but much more powerful when stacked as one causes a GH pulse and the other increases the size of the pulse. 

i felt my test of sermorelin stacked with various ghrp products including cjc-1295 with dac for extended release was successful and no steroids were used at the time. Many injuries healed and a youthful feeling returned. 

rolader74

I haven't had anything since 2011. Then it was sust and deca.  I was over the moon with the results. Went from 195 to 220 overnight. Bench went up 10 to 15 lbs evry week to 10 days. That was only 1 10ml. of each. I had tried and just finished a bottle of Spawn prohormone when I did that. I was in the gym everyday and felt great. I was working in Dallas then and when that job ended and I moved back home I got out of the routine and now I feel and look like crap. So it's about time to get back in shape and the Peptides are new to me so just doing a little research. Now that I'm over 40 I think that healing factor will be beneficial. Thanks

ESmetalhead

Thanks for all this rr! you've got a lot of experience to share.  IGF-1r3 is the one I most often see people raving about I think its the only compound that encourages hyperplasia, or an increase in the number of muscle cells.   The thing that gives me pause about peptides is the fact that they have not been around a long time and I wonder about some sort of negative long term effect. 

SemperFi

First I want to thank RR for sharing his knowledge and experience (+2 RR). His personal experience and results are outstanding and extraordinary. Secondly, and I am certain everyone will agree even RR, his personal experiences are NOT the same results that the majority of individuals will receive from the use of peptides. Every individuals miles will vary. The quality of the products will also vary and remain in question even when using the same provider each and every time.

To prevent any confusion and correct RR's typo..... GH is always measured in IU when dosing and the vial content is in MG. Example - A 5mg vial is 15IU or .33mg/IU.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

Wow, was not expecting so much info to be shared. thanks a bunch guys.

RR, I've got a few things in common with you. Busted up foot with plates and screws ( fell off a roof back in 2008) recovering from Celiac disease, real close to 50 years and a fair bit of sun damage skin from living nearly 2 miles hi.

B

Burrr

looks like choosing a peptide to run is the easy part... finding a domestic source with a good reputation is looking to be the hard part. Lots of " this source used to be great, but now they are shit"

rr4298

thanks for correcting the gh iu's. Mileage will definitely vary with these products and your chosen dose. 

I started with peptides and I'm now experimenting with AAS. So much to learn and so many people with differing results and quality issues but that's the playing field . I am slowing going through the sources for my next round of peptides and hope to find good quality and share results .