first try with peptides

rr4298

thats a tough question because peptides are for healing in my experience and AAS are for growth imho.

so the only compa would be ghrh/ghrp stack or HGH. I have done both and unless you are stacked with cash or seriously committed HGH seems to pricey for the average person. I couldmdompeptidesmfor 6-8 months and not come close to the HGH price At a low dose.

HGH is way more convenient as most do 1 shot per day. When I was healing my lungs I did 5-7  needles per day of ghrh/ghrp at 100mcg per 

so 200 mcg x 5-7 shots per day. 

the lung virus I had the hantavirus has a 40% death rate in a hospital in a respirator. I was home  taking needles in the stomach , some times I could not breath but I pretended I was underwater then a breath would come. I now have oxygen on hand at my place And also practice oxygen therapy.

HGH low dose could be 4-6 iu , if 1 IU = .33 mg then 6 iu = 2 mg hgh.

1-1.5 mg of petides or 4-6 iu of Hgh.

My final word is if you want a boost and have a budget peptides arn't bad and most likely saved my life and when I came out of the sickness I was fit looking and felt younger with better skin all from the peptides.

plus there are many other healing peptides worth looking into. 

Corrected text on hgh from mg to IU.

rr4298

ES that's an interesting comment about how long they have been around and I don't know for sure. I do know my x wife was in cancer research in the 80's and peptides were a big deal along with radio active isotopes and DNA splicing. That was my first exposure to peptides so I guess I did not consider how long they have been around . I guess you mean human trials and you would be right about that. I damage my lab rat often and he responds well to peptides, but that's only one busted up lab rat That feels 20 years younger.

rr4298

ouch on the foot , I don't know about celiac but I sure know what it's like to have bad digestion , that's why I still do a liquid diet. Although I ate a hole pizza yesterday and no problems . I'm on cruise while deciding my next move and waiting for bloods, I got the hormone panel with psa and tsh so I'm anxious to see how I'm doing.

rr4298

burr and rolader 74,  an important aspect of success is knowing your goal that you are trying to achieve. What are you trying to accomplish with your peptide use Ghrh/ghrp stack is best for general healing and rolling the clock back . Add Igf lr3 and supercharge the benefits but at a cost .

TB500 and BPC-157 are simply amazing at repairing severely damaged areas of the body including in my case the gut and IBS and my 16 year shoulder problem was suddenly gone , an absolute miracle . I broke my foot and could not run for 6 years due to calcium deposits between the bone . when I decided to work through it I would limp the first half mile while the deposits were breaking up in my foot then I could go 5 miles. This was every time I tried to run but after the peptides it does not happen anymore I just run. I'm 50 and if I wasn't so arnry you would not know . 

its a good idea to start with peptides as a dose error might mean a headache . It's very important to nail down the math and conversions Ml, MG, Mcg, iu..... 

HCG is a powerful fat Burner if you maintain a low cal diet . Lower body fat will help,set the stage if you choose to move on to AAS. 

T3 is effective to boost metabolism but have a solid plan first or you can go hypo , stay low dose to prevent night sweats and continue natural production.

Pick up some pine pollen as it is effective for balancing the endocrine system and the PTA axis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal_axis

pine pollen also has positive sexual side effects, Melanotan II is also quite amazing in this department.

the ghrh/ghrp stack had amazing results on my skin. Way to much sun exposure had given me a leather face and I looked 100 years old , somehow the peptides reversed this and restored elasticity to my skin.

Results will vary this is one lab rats experience 

S

supps

Haha, Good analogy with the (DUD) thing! You are a funny guy. I hope all is well my friend! We can get some pretty cool fireworks in china, but you have to be very careful because there are no real regulations for safety and that shit can blow up in your face! i got this one last year called stairway to heaven and when you light it it makes a staircase that basically goes up to the heavens, its really cool.

ESmetalhead

It's been said that pharmaceutical companies are interested and cures because they're not as profitable something that alleviate and maintains.  I have a hard time being so cynical but it's true large corporation exist only for profit.  You've got to wonder why more research is not done with these compounds especially since they have so little side effects .   There is a guy that did a lot of research with peptides he has passed away but he was on forums like ours sharing his knowledge he may have started creating peptides himself.  He went by the name Datbetrue I'm not sure if all his research was saved but a lot of it has been shared

B

Burrr

CJC w/ DAC looks too expensive, it takes 2mg a day typically and that'll run 25.00 per day

Research continues....

SemperFi

Very few people DOUBT the science behind peptides. What is doubted is the quality of the products that are received from these so called RC companies that most of us have access to. I can say with some degree of certainty that the majority of the sources get the raws from the exact same place that I can buy them from and the quality in some cases are nothing better than inert gunpowder. Remember when you were a kid and spent your entire allowance of fireworks? Remember how disappointed you were when you lit the fuse and nothing happened because it was a dud? ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I just watched a documentary a few days ago on the Stairway To Heaven pyrotechnics art by Cai Guoqiang. 

China has no regulations on their raw materials either as you know. ;)

[[{"fid":"33880","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Fireworks \"A stairway to heaven\"","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

siegmund

now i dont say this much. but thats fucking cool. , and it comes at the right time.  ..and fits the moment perfectly. i think i mentioned i was having trouble with my dodge. , well it was a 1k fix it was 10k tranny gone ,,i bitt the bullet like the man i am. and ill hustle up 10k. for start up money. ...why cry over spilt milk .. i could owe 10k and be a miserable prick or smile the new me chooses to smile. ...but i was blessed by the gods. , some one that knew someone and so on ...dug deep and said oh your still under warrenty. ...lol the gods work in mysterious ways. ..stair way to heaven now i see. ...sorry burr got off topic ill - myself two.  

this way ill come ahead 5.  lmao my life story. 

rr4298

CJC-1295 with drug affinity complex , is slow release and 300-500 mcg per day is fine. But many people believe CJC-1295 causes more of a leaking GH response But much more convenient. Sermorelin has a 15-30 minute half life and no food 30 minutes before the dose . 

rr4298

Looking forward to another peptide run soon. Ipamorelin , sermorelin, igf1-lr3, melanotan, up the cals and see if it works for gains .

B

Burrr

Wasnt sure about the MT2 I was using, but after 3 weeks in the desert I can see it worked just fine.

used about half a vial, 5mg worth and have the best tan ever

blastthru23

And it sticks for a long ass time too. I did about that amount last year and I'm still a little tan. And, when the sun came out I darkened up quick (a year later). SF said in a thread somewhere that it gets stored in the pituitary I think. Seems that just may be the case. Didn't really notice the increase in libido as it was already at good level when I used mt2. Thinking of mixing another batch now that the weather is good. Hate being a pasty white dude