Firt time using Test Suspension and Dianabol .

HRDBODY

youre going to use 2 different 19 Nors in the same cycle?
Care to explain what 19 Nors are ? This would be my first big cycle running more than 2 different compounds .. My usual thing would be some test and deca or test Dball. And I have ran test and tren E and A before with very good results . I tried Npp last summer with test and primotropin 5 iu and got some decent gains also . So I'm little unclear what npp is . I always thought it was a fast acting Ester of deca ?

HRDBODY

you can do it as long as you can properly tolerate it and know how to handle sides. 500 tren ace is quite a high dosage, but nandrolone 300-350 isn't that high. So you get a total of 800-850 mg weekly of 19-nors which is high, but tolerable when everything is done properly
Care to elaborate with regards about what 19nors are and maybe what you would suggest on dosages with Tren Ace and test ?

Papa.Smurf0311

you can do it as long as you can properly tolerate it and know how to handle sides. 500 tren ace is quite a high dosage, but nandrolone 300-350 isn't that high. So you get a total of 800-850 mg weekly of 19-nors which is high, but tolerable when everything is done properly
right but hes saying he doesnt even know what 19 nors are... im a little concerned about him running gear. its understandable to be able to use 2 19 nors in the same cycle, I just dont see the point really i guess.

HGH.to

Care to explain what 19 Nors are ?
Trenbolone and Nandrolone are both 19-nors steroids. Each one of them individually can increase prolactin levels. Needless to mention that a stack can cause high prolactin.
So I'm little unclear what npp is . I always thought it was a fast acting Ester of deca ?
that's true. both contain Nandrolone, but half-lives are very different. about 3-5 days vs 15 days or so
Care to elaborate with regards about what 19nors are and maybe what you would suggest on dosages with Tren Ace and test ?
The maximum trenbolone weekly dosage is 700 mg/week I would recommend. 500 mg/week is obviously do-able but it is obviously a decently high dosage. You said you previously used Tren so you can go for it as long as you tolerate it well. Test dosage depends on whether you need to cut or bulk. It is usually from 200 mg (rarely) up to 1000 mg (rarely). Commonly = 300-600 mg weekly.
right but hes saying he doesnt even know what 19 nors are... im a little concerned about him running gear. its understandable to be able to use 2 19 nors in the same cycle, I just dont see the point really i guess.
yes, the fact that you @HRDBODY don't even know what 19-nors are is a bit concerning. You're about to use a powerful stack of steroids. You gotta learn more about Trenbolone and Nandrolone (both NPP and Deca) separately.

HRDBODY

Guys thanks for the responses ! I'll dig into more about NPP-Nadrolone and it's uses are and maybe reconsider my approach. As I said from the start of this thread I'm running suspension and dball right now just finished the 3rd week of that and not too bad with the gains . I'm looking full and I've trimmed off some extra weight since the summer when I was at 260-265 ,now at at stable 248 .. I look a lot more full and defined now then I did in the summer. So I think what I'm trying to accomplish is to continue making lean gains and stay away from any mid section bloat which I had before and keep the hard full look I'm at now . Hey If I put on more weight but it's all lean gain then I'm all for it 💯

HRDBODY

Papa.Smurf0311

Guys thanks for the responses ! I'll dig into more about NPP-Nadrolone and it's uses are and maybe reconsider my approach. As I said from the start of this thread I'm running suspension and dball right now just finished the 3rd week of that and not too bad with the gains . I'm looking full and I've trimmed off some extra weight since the summer when I was at 260-265 ,now at at stable 248 .. I look a lot more full and defined now then I did in the summer. So I think what I'm trying to accomplish is to continue making lean gains and stay away from any mid section bloat which I had before and keep the hard full look I'm at now . Hey If I put on more weight but it's all lean gain then I'm all for it 💯

HRDBODY
theres allot of guys on here that like to hate on others that might not know allot about this industry. I wont be one of those guys. However, I will say that it wouldn't hurt to do research on allot of this stuff. Also, if youre going to run that cycle, I highly urge you to do blood work. Preferably Before you run the cycle, then again about 4 to 6 weeks into the cycle, then once more once you have finished your PCT.

HRDBODY

Appreciate the knowledge @Papa.Smurf0311 🙏
I have a requisition ready from my doctor that I was gonna do soon after I got some significant amount of dosing in with the dball and Suspension. It's like pulling teeth though with these GP doctors to get them to give you the form for bloods . I always find mysef in an argument with the dipshit GP every time I want my T levels and and everything else checked , even though I'm totally honest with him about why I want them !