Fist Cycle Update

Rhino73

Just wanted to post a quick update on how things are going on my first cycle. Just to let the the guys who helped me out know as well as maybe help anyone at a similar stage.

Week 5
Age - 48 (today)
Compound - Test E
Dose - 250mg Sunday am / 250mg Wednesday pm
Exercise - 4 x heavy lift sessions per week
2 x cardio sessions per week
Diet - Clean 3500 Cal’s per days
Cycle plan - Run for 16 week total. Add 50mg of anavar for last 6 weeks

Results to date - 3 kg increasof muscle
Body fat stayed the same
Visual size increase

Sides to date - smaller balls

Everything is going well. I don’t seem to be getting any increase in energy or overall feeling of well being. But I am up at 4am every day, train hard then do 10 hours of physical work, so any energy increase probably gets eaten up by going harder.

I am still not sure if I’m going to pct after this or enter the life of cruise and blast.
My low t pre cycle indicate trt would be beneficial but I am nervous about going somewhere that I can’t return from.

Twizted

Happy birthday man! Glad to see things are going well for you and you finally got to start your cycle. Test E takes a fairly long time to really start working its magic, since you are on week 5 you should really start seeing things pick up from here on out. I know by like week 6 the weight just kept piling on for me.

If you don't start noticing an increase in energy then you may have more underlying issues outside of just low T. Keep us updated and keep pushing.

EMachine

At your (our) age TRT should be something that you need to consider. We are close in age and at this point, our testosterone levels will never be normal, unless we give it what it needs to be at normal levels. Normal levels vary from doctor to doctor. Some think that 400-500 is fantastic…I disagree. Other like their patients at 800-1,000 so it depends. Some even think that high 200’s is normal (even though it falls under the low normal range).

I am always on TRT Year-round, around 200 mg per week, even when I cycle I always use proviron (you’ll love this product) at 25 mg 2 x per day. I cycle mostly with primo and use mostly anavar, primo acetate, and once per year, I use for 4 wks anapolon at 25 mg with test and primo Enanthate. (Not the best decision). Blasting and cruising is the way to go…and if you use orals use omega-3s to protect your stomach and organs, or with food. Never on an empty stomach)at hour age) even anavar, which seems to be easy on the stomach. I up to 9 omega-3s on a cycle and 3 when I’m just on TRT and proviron. I don’t like to use orals for more than 4 weeks…even anavar. 4 weeks is my ideal number and I don’t get any sides ( this might be individual though).

Get blood work after your cycle so know what 250 mg of test does to your body. Blood work should always be done before and after a cycle. Many people gamble with this one and start cycles not knowing, but hoping that all is well with them. At our age, we can’t afford to gamble. Too much to lose!!! Health should always come first.
Happy birthday brother! 💪

Rhino73

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Yeah my pre cycle free test was 218 and I only found that by signing up to the online trt mob who sell you the cream.
Everything is harder in Australia. I can’t even get a blood test without a doctors referral. So monitoring levels is going to be difficult.
I really appreciate you sharing your routine Emachine. I’d say cruise and blast is the go but the other thing is I’m doing this cycle without anyone knowing. None of the guys at the gym, work mates not even my wife.
They all know I train hard, the only one to say anything yet is the misses, but from what Twizted is saying, it might be hard to hide soon.
My point is it’s going to be a hard secret to keep if it’s forever.

EMachine

That will come with the territory! Be proud and know that's a combinations or hard-work, determination, consistency, and good all fashion heavy training and a good diet. Consistent training provides consistent results. You don't owe anyone anything and have no responsibility to share what you're doing. For me many people still think I'm on the juice. I never really lost a whole lot of size and shape through smart protocols, rest, diet and training consistently....I stay in shape year round, and at certain times of the year, look better than others, byt looking bigger, or looking more slim and ripped. Perhaps, sharing with your wife is not a bad idea. Mine knows and is supportive of what I'm doing with TRT, not the occasional cycle...which makes me feel alive again...in a way. If you do it carefully, and follow certain protocols, you can cruise/blast for years.