FlashGear.to Customer Discussions

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS OPEN(December 15th/16th) BITCOIN ORDERS ONLY!

ATTENTION FLASH LABS CUSTOMERS:
I will reopen for bitcoin only orders for 48 hours on the 15th and 16th so guys can order since I had to close earlier then expected. This will also give guys a chance to get bitcoin. No exceptions will be made. I will only take bitcoin. Happy Holidays!!!
98F8DFF3-96F4-4894-B544-B0841F150096.jpeg

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS OPEN(December 15th/16th) BITCOIN ORDERS ONLY!

ATTENTION FLASH LABS CUSTOMERS:
I will reopen for bitcoin only orders for 48 hours on the 15th and 16th so guys can order since I had to close earlier then expected. This will also give guys a chance to get bitcoin. No exceptions will be made. I will only take bitcoin. Happy Holidays!!!

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS is open now until next Friday, December 23rd. He is USA domestic. Check out the website:

Flashgear

c.flashgear.to
c.flashgear.to

If you have never ordered from Flash Labs, follow these directions to get 30% off your first order.

30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website,https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.
3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS
6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

JohnJuan

WE ARE ONLY CLOSED SAT AND SUN FOR CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY!

FLASH LABS IS OPEN THRU FRIDAY, CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS, THEN OPEN AGAIN ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 26th.

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS will only close Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 30% OFF your 1st Order!

WE ARE ONLY CLOSED SAT AND SUN FOR CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY!

FLASH LABS IS OPEN NOW THRU FRIDAY FOR BITCOIN ORDERS, CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS, THEN OPEN AGAIN ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 26th.

JohnJuan

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

JohnJuan

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.