JohnJuan

FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY!
  • Go to https://c.flashgear.to
  • all products and pricing are listed on the website
  • register as a new user
  • place your order on the website
  • payment info will be in your account
  • once payment is received it will say, “order complete”
  • once your pack is sent, tracking will show up in your account under order actions357DB1B9-D40D-4578-B7D6-5E3D6253CAC2.jpeg

JohnJuan

Bitcoin freebies from Flash Labs Santa 🎅🏻

Message from FLASH:

Attention bitcoin customers. I'm in the Christmas spirit! I just added free items to random bitcoin orders. Login and see if it's you! I've given away 2k in freebies today . Login and see !!

JohnJuan

Bitcoin freebies from Flash Labs Santa 🎅🏻

Message from FLASH:

Attention bitcoin customers. I'm in the Christmas spirit! I just added free items to random bitcoin orders. Login and see if it's you! I've given away 2k in freebies today . Login and see !!

FLASH SANTA 🎅🏻
52B70F88-0685-4A92-8E22-5B1D1D9520E3.jpeg

JohnJuan

Message from FLASH:

Attention WU , MG, and WALMART customers. I encourage you to check your accounts. I added freebies to multiple random orders. Happy holidays!!
C396995E-8F30-451E-B056-F5973CF37ACE.jpeg

JohnJuan

FLASH is going on Christmas Vacation (closed Monday 12/05 at noon)

MESSAGE FROM FLASH:

I got slammed with orders. I’m closing Monday at noon. All orders must be placed by then. No exceptions will be made! And all WU, MG, and Walmart, must be paid ASAP after I've given information.

0C7C3CA2-478A-4ADF-9E75-4A1B936B7278.jpeg

JohnJuan

MESSAGE FROM FLASH:

I got slammed with orders. I’m closing Monday at noon. All orders must be placed by then. No exceptions will be made! And all WU, MG, and Walmart, must be paid ASAP after I've given information.

JohnJuan

Message from FLASH:

While I'm on my break I encourage people to look into bitcoin. I'm old school doesn't work . Happy holidays!

JohnJuan

Message from FLASH:

There's three customers I've emailed over 10 times to confirm bad addresses. If you haven't got your package..........check your spam. Final warning. Im closing for Christmas vacation here shortly. I will not " reopen " in the middle of my vacation to send packs with bad addresses. Happy holidays!!!

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS OPEN(December 15th/16th) BITCOIN ORDERS ONLY!

ATTENTION FLASH LABS CUSTOMERS:

BBA46CDF-9A9E-43F7-BED1-038807263CCB.jpeg
I will reopen for bitcoin only orders for 48 hours on the 15th and 16th so guys can order since I had to close earlier then expected. This will also give guys a chance to get bitcoin . No exceptions will be made . I will only take bitcoin. Happy Holidays!!!

JohnJuan

I will reopen for bitcoin only orders for 48 hours on the 15th and 16th so guys can order since I had to close earlier then expected. This will also give guys a chance to get bitcoin . No exceptions will be made . I will only take bitcoin. Happy Holidays!!!

JohnJuan

1A6CEDB3-4845-483B-8F30-1F3D35330BEC.jpeg

I will reopen for bitcoin only orders for 48 hours on the 15th and 16th so guys can order since I had to close earlier then expected. This will also give guys a chance to get bitcoin. No exceptions will be made. I will only take bitcoin. Happy Holidays!!!

JohnJuan

I will reopen for bitcoin only orders for 48 hours on the 15th and 16th so guys can order since I had to close earlier then expected. This will also give guys a chance to get bitcoin. No exceptions will be made. I will only take bitcoin. Happy Holidays!!!

0DDC486F-CF01-431E-A319-8C8ED906F5A6.jpeg