FlashGear.to Customer Discussions

JohnJuan

F0A778E0-B08C-4F48-9C2A-B807955F354B.jpeg
30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!
(Multiple Payment Options Available)

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.
3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS
6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS
SPECIAL BITCOIN SALE
BITCOIN ONLY!!!
SPEND $350, GET
1 FREE OIL
and
1 FREE ORAL
OF YOUR CHOICE!
(Please put in the notes
what 2 freebies you would like)

SALE ENDS Jan. 22nd midnight
www.c.flashgear.to

JohnJuan

Message from FLASH:

I strongly suggest you guys get bitcoin. I will only do one sale a month for five days that will take Western union, Money Gram and Walmart. All other sales will be bitcoin. It's 2023 " I'm old school " falls on deaf ears . JJ will assist customers who are TRULY interested in switching. Once you switch you'll see how easy it is to order from your house with a click of a buttom.”

Message from JJ:

Guys, I’m going to find great tutorial videos on YouTube to help you learn to buy bitcoin, send bitcoin, setup a bitcoin wallet, etc. Once you figure bitcoin out you won’t ever want the hassle of dealing with WU, MG, or Walmart, again.

JohnJuan

1. DOWNLOAD CASH APP FROM THE APP STORE:

2. ADDING CASH TO CASH APP:

3. BUYING BITCOIN ON CASH APP:

4. SENDING BITCOIN TO SOMEONE FROM CASH APP:

JohnJuan

FLASH LABS
SPECIAL BITCOIN SALE
BITCOIN ONLY!!!
SPEND $350, GET
1 FREE OIL
and
1 FREE ORAL
OF YOUR CHOICE!
(Please put in the notes
what 2 freebies you would like)

SALE ENDS Jan. 22nd midnight
www.c.flashgear.to

JohnJuan

USING BITCOIN WHEN ORDERING FROM FLASH LABS:

Cashapp allows for you scan a QR Code with your phone to transfer funds, Flash provides you a QR Code to scan which gives exact amount that needs to be transferred. It honestly isn't any easier to complete a transaction.

JohnJuan

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from Muscle Gurus, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

JohnJuan

Place your order.