Fluoride and HPTA health

deluxe

Just stumbled on this paper fresh off the printing press and it caught my eye because I had heard Dorian Yates mention F as a pineal gland killer in an interview a while back:

Fluoride exposure changed the structure and the expressions of reproductive related genes in the hypothalamus–pituitary–testicular axis of male mice. Haijun Hana, Zilong Suna, Guangying Luoa, Chong Wanga, Ruifen Weia, Jundong Wanga, Chemosphere Volume 135, September 2015, Pages 297–303

They did a 60 day study on mice at low, medium and high dose of fluoride. Long story short in addition to some gene expression data, serum hormone levels and histological data they found that fluoride effects everything. In summary: F changed histological structure and ultrastructure of HPTA. The malformation ratio of sperm was significantly increased after F exposure.

An interesting sentence in the paper reads as follows: "From TEM (transmission electron microscopy) examination, the present results showed that, in hypothalamus, the structure of myelins disordered and the nuclear and mitochondria of neurons was damaged."

Demyelinization causes neurodegenaritve disease and muscluar dystrophy. Myelin is like the shielding on a copper wire that makes sure it doesn't touch other wires and short something out. I guess fluoride can help if your teeth are deteriorating, but keeping sugar out of your diet should keep your mouths pH in check as well. Anyhoo, I thought it was interesting and wanted to share with y'all.

(edited.. pineal gland not pituitary)

deluxe

Yeah man, I thought so too. The thing I failed to mention here is even though it elevates FSH and LH levels it downregulates the level of free test in bloodstream. Of course the histological stuff was kind of scary. You don't want any myelin restructuring anywhere, CNS or the HPT axis. The low level of fluoride was 25 mg/ml in this paper, and your average drinking water has to have less than 4mg/ml (that's the EPA regulated level). 25 mg over 60 days had debilitating effects on the male mice's HPT axis. WHO recommended level I think is 0.5-1 mg/mL. Not exactly sure what a steady low level over the course of a few decades might do, I don't even know if studying something like this is even possible or has been attempted by anyone.

Dolf

Fluoride can be fatal in big enough doses. Hitler used it on the jews. Water can also be fatal in big enough doses. I know a lot of conspiracy theory type people who believe fluoride is being used in our water by the govt to mind control us. I also have seen bunches of studies conducted by people with agendas. I take all these things with a grain of salt.

deluxe

I hear ya, and that's not at all why I posted it here. I honestly don't buy the whole mind control stuff (I think Yates also refers to it) or the third eye and the connection to the spirit world thing. Irrespective of all that stuff, a functional pineal gland is important to maintain a healthy circadian cycle. You need your sleep, that's when you grow. So when it comes to actual physiology and real numbers, now that's tangible and I can believe that and as a bonus the paper comes from a peer-reviewed journal. Usually studies like this have an "extrapolation" factor factored in (ie. 25 mg/ml over 60 days would equal to 5 mg over 300 days, and I just pulled these numbers out of my ass right now LOL). I don't think 25 mg is low at all actually, it's pretty damn high. But you're right that pretty much everything is fatal in a high dose. I figured this is an AAS forum and HPT axis is a huge part of it so I'd share it.. no conspiracies intended. 

Outlawthing

that means I'm safe  cause my hpta  is no longer working  I think it was Union and went on strike   My endocrine system is a train wreck