follow up to losing appetite on test

N

noveskeelite

Made post awhile back about feeling sick and losing appetite on testosterone E. I have come to conclusion that it is without a doubt high solvent content that causes this. Discovered this by switching labs. 

For those who have never home brewed or researched home brewing you may not know about or understand solvents and why they are used.

Pharmacies and underground labs use 2 main chemicals to make injectables. 

Benzyl alcohol. Used to prevent growth of bacteria. 

Benzyl benzoate. Used to stabilize higher concentrations and hold esters together.

Here's where it gets tricky. Solvents are toxic and can make you feel sick. These may be different from person to person meaning some people may not notice.

Anyone who's home brewed or researched it knows Test E can be made without any BB. Yet many top sources have 15% or more. Different compounds require different amounts. Some none at all. Using a super high amount for everything shows laziness or lack of knowledge on sources part. Remember these are TOXIC chemicals. 

joseywales

dont forget test can cause bloating and that will also throw off your appetite - usually the bloat wil go away with arimidex  and if you are the type to retain alot of water a diuretic might be neccesary - but i agree poor labs will use too much solvent but that should be evident by major pip when you inject

N

noveskeelite

yeah ive since changed my stance on this a bit. Another member on here described it as "injection flu" and that's exactly how I would describe and it definitely is accompanied by PIP usually. But it hits almost right away as far as the sick feeling.

cannot however say for sure its BB or not.