FOR ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS

siegmund

ok, 

i had a good talk with a brother today and we discussed a few subjects  .

#1 mg was created as a 0 bashing site , 

#2 there are no stupid questions 

#3 the only stupid question is the one not asked 

#4 some how mg turned into GO BACK A D READ THE FORUMS ITS IN THERE  , im here to tell you NO MORE ,,,  no spoon feeding is not acceptable BUT ANSWERING AND GUIDING IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR AND WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE  ...

#5 weather you have 1 karma or 1300 karma that dont change shit and i think alot of us forget where we all came from ...

#6 i totaly believe  a member should wait to reach there natural potential but  i would much rather give a brother guidence than see them.get hurt ,, now if your 16 im sorry ..but i will pm you and respectfully try to talk some sence into you .

#7  i donot want NO NEW MEMBER FEELING INTIMIDATED OR TALKED DOWN TO IF YOU ARE RESPECTFUL AND FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTED DO NOT LEAVE , PM ME OR ANOTHER MOD AND WE WILL HANDLE 

#8 WE HAVE a new format coming out as much as some dont believe it but  , im going to make a section where every member needs to SPEAK UP NOW ON WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE IN THIS FORMAT 

#9 THERE is also going to be a source section for the same concerns and suggestions and i personally will make sure admin gets  

mg was built for the members , and its time that so many of you that are being silenr speak up ... this is not a higher karma running site we all run it  please feel.free to pm me or add any suggestions here   ty  sig   and ty bobby for your unput and help.with this  

siegmund

thanks razor  i been silent and not right to long  , i stayed logged in for years  and was here for everyone and thats going to happen agion ...

and mg wasalways here for ppl  , and like i said it is agion and wont change so please all speak up ... what you all want ??? 

i cant bring it up if i dont know  ,,and sources you get the same respect as all and any member  ... please hit me up  , 

siegmund

ONLY WE AND I MEAN THE NEWBE AND ALL.US CAN GET THIS HOPPING AGION  ... YOU KNOW 4 YEARS AGO WE TALKED AAS 101   ... WELL THERES NEW MEMBERS AND FUCK THAT LOOK IT UP SHIT   BRING IT UP AND LETS TALK ABOUT AND DISCUSS IT I PROBLEY FORGOT MORE THAN I KNOW.

BobbyO190

LOL no kidding.  Yes, please ask....lets get some life flowing and some good exchange. Always remember that there is rarely only one answer. 

So, welcome all. Look forward to hearing your questions and advice and just thoughts. 

I  chime in when I have something to actually say and not just when i agree or disagree with someone. I should be more active but if i see someone posting and u think they're on the right path i tend to keep my mouth shut, no reason to add to the conversation. If I think they're on the wrong path, I'll watch and see it they straighten up before I chime in. I do agree we need more active new blood.  It gets stale hearing all us old guys spouting the same shit all the time to the newbies to AAS

BobbyO190

HA! True Razor. I honestly do think sometimes we stagnate discussion by spouting the same stuff now and then.   At the same time, I like hearing good true advice vs pandering.  It's a fine line at times

By the way, please always weigh in. I get a LOT out of your insights even when it's in line with whats already been said.