Forum Rules

calmb4dastorm

You can pm a member after friend ingredients them and ask questions, you can also read reviews on source pages. But it is not permitted to source or lab talk in open forum 

SamuelSmith

Two weeks into PCT: running 40mg of Nolvadex and 50mg of Clomid daily. But I'm really bloating. I've cut back on salt and am doing plenty of cardio, but bloat remains. I recently added .5 arimidex eod, hoping that will help. Nothing, yet. Suggestions on how to not look so bloated? Also, how long should pct last? My cycle was 15 weeks, 500 Test E. 

Dolf

Hey brotha I'm gonna help you out, but you need to make an intro, and start your own thread to really garner productive responses.

There's a multitude of factors, but of the upmost importance is do not take adex while on pct! You will not recover. The bloat is most likely diet related. Salt and carbs. Without a full detail on your cycle, pct, how long after last pin you started pct, and what your diet looks like help is limited, so make that intro, and start your own thread.

Mphsauced1180

Is there a post minimum required to leave a review on a source or no. ? I have a few I've used that are solid in this forum and I'd like to leave an honest review and for some reason it's sending me to the log in or register link when I try and leave a review?

admin

Staff member
Is there a post minimum required to leave a review on a source or no. ? I have a few I've used that are solid in this forum and I'd like to leave an honest review and for some reason it's sending me to the log in or register link when I try and leave a review?
try to log out, login again and try again to leave a review.

• Selling gear through pm's is not permitted, otherwise you WILL be banned permanently. If anyone receives a PM from another member trying to sell gear, Please let me know as soon as possible.
  • No Source Reviews in the forums. We have source review pages for that.
  • No self, product or source promotion in the forums!
  • Do not copy/paste articles you find on other forums. If you must share your own experience, write up a short excerpt and provide a link to the original article.
How do I write a review on a site that isn't on ur list