found my anadrol...............finally!!!

unclem

i found my anadrol it works great and i only took 1 iam going to take 2 qd before workout. i cant say what company as its against the rules but its gtg.

Gainz.

i found my anadrol it works great and i only took 1 iam going to take 2 qd before workout. i cant say what company as its against the rules but its gtg.

You can say the company, just not the source.

Like I run dragon pharma, geneza, hemi pharma... and I have some crow x labs and something else... alpha something...
I just can't share where I got it from.

But did you go with Beligas like I recommended?

unclem

no i cant get on his site to order so i went with geneza and those little green tabs do wonders now iam all set. but as soon as i update my browser ill take beligas. i have test enanthate from beligas its 300mg/ ml. iam going to try his, beligas anadrol though soon i cant even get pricing.

unclem

No sir... but everyone here swears that belgiga is the best brand out.
Odin is another top brand, but beligas
Seems to be the best
iam going to test them out but i cant get the website my browser is not working to even get the website.

Vail 61

Hey Clem I'm behind on my reading but I liked your anadrol post Anadrol. That was the first steroid I used found it in old Mexico made by Syntex I was 27 went from benching 225 to 4 sets of 6 reps at 365 in a year. That was some strong gear unfortunately not so hot on liver

unclem

Hey Clem I'm behind on my reading but I liked your anadrol post Anadrol. That was the first steroid I used found it in old Mexico made by Syntex I was 27 went from benching 225 to 4 sets of 6 reps at 365 in a year. That was some strong gear unfortunately not so hot on liver
i got a fatty liver from yrs drink and drug use if i can still take anadrol, dbol and shit it aint that bad as i take milk thistlte which helps alot. yeah i took mexican drol it was good, now what you have is iranian anapolon thats gtg no sides as its a pharma.