Free test through the roof

Currently running 500 test e. Got blood work back and my free test is over 1200 and my testosterone is over 3000. The free test highest range is 200 pl/ml. Will this cause harm to my body? Should I drop my dosage?

Attachments

• 77F9F449-F984-491F-869D-A837BE23AE92.jpeg
    77F9F449-F984-491F-869D-A837BE23AE92.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 7

bobby ricky

All in all we should not subject our bodies to this medication. We should stay natural and not take steroids. There’s inherent risk in what we do and if you’re not willing to risk your life for vanity you should stay natural. More educated guy’s will chime in soon on your free testosterone number.
Don’t want to know my free testosterone that’s for sure.

All in all we should not subject our bodies to this medication. We should stay natural and not take steroids. There’s inherent risk in what we do and if you’re not willing to risk your life for vanity you should stay natural. More educated guy’s will chime in soon on your free testosterone number.
Don’t want to know my free testosterone that’s for sure.
Haha yes I do 😂. Im aware of the risks, never seen cancer come up so was thrown off when I looked into the free test. But thanks again for the feedback

suppsforlife

Your question is fairly strange. No offense. But why did you start to use Testosterone in the first place? To get it high. High testosterone alongside proper workout schedule and a great diet would make you gain!
and yes, high numbers of absolutely any form of hormone is possible to cause cancer. That's one of multiple reasons why people cycle/blast for short periods of times and are not recommended to run high doses of steroids indefinitely. If you're afraid of cancer you may either keep cycle length shorter or reduce the dosage. Or both. In whatever the case, now that you have those numbers - keep growing. Workout, eat, sleep and repeat!

Your question is fairly strange. No offense. But why did you start to use Testosterone in the first place? To get it high. High testosterone alongside proper workout schedule and a great diet would make you gain!
and yes, high numbers of absolutely any form of hormone is possible to cause cancer. That's one of multiple reasons why people cycle/blast for short periods of times and are not recommended to run high doses of steroids indefinitely. If you're afraid of cancer you may either keep cycle length shorter or reduce the dosage. Or both. In whatever the case, now that you have those numbers - keep growing. Workout, eat, sleep and repeat!
Right the testosterone I figured would get high. Idk but hadn’t really looked into free testosterone, so when I saw that, I googled it and didn’t really say much about high free test except cause cancer if too high. Naturally people could have 1200 of test so expected to see the insane testosterone. When I seen the free and it was 10’s the norm I couldn’t find much on it so thought I’d ask in here if the free testosterone level was normal. Clearly it’s a dumb question and that my bad. I just hadn’t read much on it and can’t find a lot on it.

suppsforlife

first off - no questions are dumb.
the more testosterone you get, of course, the more free one you'll get too. and the free testosterone allows your body to use it. that's why by adding other steroids during the cycle, it enhances the effectiveness. that's why steroids are stacked. they enhance each other effects. Through free testosterone. and of course high testosterone (again, as any other steroid) is bad for health as your body works x10 faster. It is a "stress" for the body so, as said, don't remain on steroids for long periods. But that's what makes you grow so fast and efficiently. since everything works faster - you grow much faster.
again, don't remain on this for too long but profit and start growing now that you have these levels

Pinball

I'm battling low t I started 328 after 6 weeks I I went back I was only 346 he says you female ester's are bottom out I had taken anavar or what was supposed to be anavar I didn't think it was doing anything for me cause I couldn't feel it looking back it was working I should not have went through 100 10mg tablet in a few weeks my elbow still has water I guess feel like jelly sticks out slot but that's only spot but I didn't think anavar would bottom female ester's

BiggyBill

You talking about estrogen? Of course anavar won’t supress it. And if you r battling with low T then why Var? Test is a much better option.
Also, if ur estrogen is high, research anti estrogens like arimidex or aromasin

bobby ricky

Life is to short to live with low t. You need to find a clinic or doctor to help you. You will run circles around the young guy’s and your quality of life will be much better.