Free Testosterone of 4 total of 366

LukeHayes

I did a 1ml shot of Sustanon 250 Thursday and defiantly has had some improvement the next day. If I did another .1ml-.3ml shot would that help kick start things a bit or would this just cause tolerance and/or side effects? I know some people like Sustanon and some don't it's working for me so I'll probably stick with it unless I get used to injections than I may do propionate EOD. What is the dose that most people tend to need an AI? Is this ever common around 250mg or dose this happen at larger doses like 500?

Twizted

It's probably best with sustanon to split your weekly dose into smaller shots and pin it every other day or atleast twice a week. Maybe someone with more sustanon experience can chime I here.

Also are you cycling or just using this as trt? And as for the AI, it's very individual just listen to your body. I would suggest looking up the symptoms for high estrogen and only dosing ai if your having issues. At 250 I would say the chances of you needing an ai is very slim.

LukeHayes

It's probably best with sustanon to split your weekly dose into smaller shots and pin it every other day or atleast twice a week. Maybe someone with more sustanon experience can chime I here.

Also are you cycling or just using this as trt? And as for the AI, it's very individual just listen to your body. I would suggest looking up the symptoms for high estrogen and only dosing ai if your having issues. At 250 I would say the chances of you needing an ai is very slim.
I'm going to start lifting in about two weeks. This started out as finding the reason for symptoms that I've been dealing with but I've always wanted a reason to start lifting and this is a pretty good one. I don't mind injecting I've even got a 23g 1in needle and it doesn't bother me so I may just switch to propionate the next time. I like the idea consistency instead on infrequency I was worried about PIP but it's not too bad with sustanon which has propionate in it.

HGH.to

Hey there. Why do you run Sustanon in the first place? I mean - have you got a prescription for it? because if you haven't, why do you run it for? if you run it for growing muscles and/or burning fat - it is useless without lifting and dieting.
and yeah, better have sustanon split throughout the week in at least 2 but preferably 3 doses weekly.

suppsforlife

I'm going to start lifting in about two weeks. This started out as finding the reason for symptoms that I've been dealing with but I've always wanted a reason to start lifting and this is a pretty good one.
you're doing it the other way around mate - you should be lifting for a while before adding testosterone. then add if needed. if you would lift, there's a chance your test would get back to normal and won't get the symptoms naturally!

LukeHayes

Hey there. Why do you run Sustanon in the first place? I mean - have you got a prescription for it? because if you haven't, why do you run it for? if you run it for growing muscles and/or burning fat - it is useless without lifting and dieting.
and yeah, better have sustanon split throughout the week in at least 2 but preferably 3 doses weekly.
I wanted something that was fast acting but kept reading that propionate was very painful. And I wanted something that was fast acting because the symptoms that I was having were just horrible. It was for the psychological benefits but now that I'm on testosterone I want to get into lifting.

otfjoey300

The whole wanting something fast acting seems to outline your entire attitude and route of planning on the matter. This is my issue with guys coming into the gym thinking the sauce will fix everything else their lacking on

LukeHayes

The whole wanting something fast acting seems to outline your entire attitude and route of planning on the matter. This is my issue with guys coming into the gym thinking the sauce will fix everything else their lacking on
I've had symptoms for years. The testosterone is a medication to alleviate symptoms in my head weight lifting is an afterthought. I wanted something fast acting to start off with to know that I'm going in the right direction. 4 total testosterone seems pretty low have you ever had numbers that low?

otfjoey300

I’ve had very low numbers; I was more looking at the fact ur self
Medicating it and asking before you even get in a gym how to use it brother, that’s all

otfjoey300

Fast acting would have been test cyp through TRT; youd most likely
Feel better within two weeks and it be way more stable. I can’t even run sust it’s too jumpy I’d never use for TRT

Twizted

If your gonna run sustanon as trt you want to do 2-3 injections a week to keep levels stable as possible. If I was in your shoes I'd split my dose into 3 injections each week and use up all your sustanon. Then I would move to something like test enanthate or test cyp

LukeHayes

If your gonna run sustanon as trt you want to do 2-3 injections a week to keep levels stable as possible. If I was in your shoes I'd split my dose into 3 injections each week and use up all your sustanon. Then I would move to something like test enanthate or test cyp
Thinking about just doing 250mg 2x a week and hitting the gym hard. Doesn't seem exceptionally dangerous and I've been reading posts saying the first time you use testosterone you body reacts to it better than it will latter on.

Twizted

500mg per week is a cycle/blast. That's not something you want to do long term. Best to keep it to 10-12 weeks and then lower it down to trt levels for a bit. And if your going to be using 500mg you definitely need to be going to the gym or your just wasting the extra.

LukeHayes

500mg per week is a cycle/blast. That's not something you want to do long term. Best to keep it to 10-12 weeks and then lower it down to trt levels for a bit. And if your going to be using 500mg you definitely need to be going to the gym or your just wasting the extra.
I got a gym membership after getting the testosterone definitely going this should be interesting. I have almost no muscle 135lbs 6ft tall I only eat about 1200 calories a day but when I do eat I can put on some weight so there could be a dramatic change. What are the odds that I will need the AI? If I had a free testosterone of 4 and a estradiol of 12.2 dose that ratio predict anything?

otfjoey300

Mannn::::: ugh I don’t know what to say to you cause ur gonna do whatever clearly anyways…. You don’t have base yet; you’re expecting way too much from the steroids. 1200 calories a day!!! Are you serious !

bump it to minimum 2500, the next week aim for 3000, then 3500, you should hover around 3-4000 per day ultimately if you want to grow.

now how is your eating ? When do you eat, what do you eat? Do you get proper sleep? Are you on any other medications.

I dont understand why you wanna overdo it so bad, except maybe from what sounds like a point of desperation. If you really got numbers that low I feel like they would have already prescribed you test… do you think maybe you should go back? Get on proper test dose to bring you to normal? you should get yourself to like 180-200 pounds naturally before you wanna juice. You’re gonna hurt yourself somehow long term I’m sure of this; if you continue to plan and act as wreckless as you have been. You need some supervision and probably need to lay out the truth to your dr! There’s a way to go about this I’m not saying it’s not for you, but the way ur going is completely nonsensical and wreckless. You don’t even know how to administer a shot properly yet brother ….. this isn’t the end all be all to growing …. EATSLEEPTRAIN .

Twizted

I got a gym membership after getting the testosterone definitely going this should be interesting. I have almost no muscle 135lbs 6ft tall I only eat about 1200 calories a day but when I do eat I can put on some weight so there could be a dramatic change. What are the odds that I will need the AI? If I had a free testosterone of 4 and a estradiol of 12.2 dose that ratio predict anything?
I kind of went about things the same way you are doing it. I had low t levels but they weren't low enough for a dr to prescribe trt. I had no energy, no sex drive, no apetite and overall felt like dying. Needless to say the gym wasn't an option so I was scrawny. I decided to buy testosterone and medicate myself since the dr wouldn't.

It changed everything for me, as soon as I started feeling better I was in the gym nearly everyday. And the weight just started piling on. It wasn't the smartest way to go about things, but it did work. I think what Joey is saying is there are smarter ways to go about it. I probably would have done even better if I had started first with low dose trt, went to the gym and built a good base and then started cycling. I've always lived by instant gratification, its partly why I enjoyed drugs so much in my past. I'm learning though in this game slow and steady is what you shoot for.

LukeHayes

bump it to minimum 2500, the next week aim for 3000, then 3500, you should hover around 3-4000 per day ultimately if you want to grow.
That's going to be easy now one of the first things that I've been noticing after starting the testosterone is that I have to eat. I left for work and felt like I was starving for the first time in my life I have to eat more and I'm starting to like food a lot more also.
now how is your eating ? When do you eat, what do you eat? Do you get proper sleep? Are you on any other medications.
I used to just eat a TV dinner in the morning with an energy drink or a coffee and that would be it. I'm now eating about 1500 in the morning and another 1000 at night. Sleep has been getting better I've been having dreams which I used to never have and I feel a lot more rested when I wake up. No other medications.
I dont understand why you wanna overdo it so bad, except maybe from what sounds like a point of desperation. If you really got numbers that low I feel like they would have already prescribed you test… do you think maybe you should go back? Get on proper test dose to bring you to normal?
I want to hit things as hard a possible while motivated. I can get a prescription for it but it's much cheaper to just but it off a clear net site like the ones recommended on here. Doing research 500mg of testosterone doesn't seem too crazy?

Last edited:

LukeHayes

I kind of went about things the same way you are doing it. I had low t levels but they weren't low enough for a dr to prescribe trt. I had no energy, no sex drive, no apetite and overall felt like dying. Needless to say the gym wasn't an option so I was scrawny. I decided to buy testosterone and medicate myself since the dr wouldn't.
This sounds exactly like what I've been dealing with. I'm hoping the 500mg with help kick start things.

Twizted

Keep us posted on how things go for you. Training and diet need to be on point if your gonna be running 500mg. Eat big, train hard and get good rest and you should not only feel better but also start seeing your body change. Steroids will help you get there but not without hard work from you.