Frequency of injection site rotation

Just Joshing

Hi All,

It's my first time here and my first cycle. I'm 35 and in good shape and am halfway through a three month cycle. I'm injecting one ml of test e every four days. I injected in my quad a few times but I work construction and I could barely bend my leg for days after so scratch that. I tried ventrogluteal twice and the second was a nightmare. Through out this I've been injecting into my glutes within this rotation. Okay, my question: Is it ok that i've been injecting solely into my glutes for the last two or three weeks every four days, alternating cheeks, or do I risk adverse effects? I really hate injecting anywhere else and this is the only place that doesn't inhibit my work or my workouts.

Thanks in advance. I tried searching the forums for precious posts on this (I googled too) but could not find anything specific to my query. I apologize if there was. 🙂🙂🙂

case007

You may build up some scar tissue depending on what size needle etc, but there is no problem injecting solely in your glutes.
As long as you are going deep enough to hit muscle and not fat, then thats all fine.

Just Joshing

Awesome thanks mate. I use a 23 gauge one and half inch needle and I stick that sucker all the way in. I get lump sometimes (my steroid taking colleague calls it a snake bite), but they always go down rather quickly and within one or two days.

case007

I use a 21g to draw it up, then swap to a 25g 1.5inch - i use that for Glute or Ventroglute.
I also do occasionally inject into my quad if i am on a cruise, so less volume. For that i use a 30g 1/2"

HGH.to

Yeah, no problem as long as you have no issues with injecting solely into glutes.
As said, it could cause scars, for others, there may not be enough time for the injection spot to recover either. But as long as you have none of these issues - injection rotation is not required. It is required to avoid issues. But if you have no issues... go for it

dohcsvt

I am in my first cycle and have only used my quads, currently about 16 injections and ZERO issues. Right quad for Sunday morning and left quad for Wednesday evening. As soon as I withdraw the needle, I put my alcohol pad over the injection site, put my fist over the alcohol pad and make 100 rotations/reciprocations with my fist over the injection site. I move the injection site around on each quad and I would assume you can do that with your glutes too. Point being, as long as your not injecting in the exact same spot every time, you should be fine.