From Macho to Gay

MONSTRO

Bodybuilder in gym look MACHO and on stage look´s gay!

I love bodybuilding more than 90% of you I can guaranteed . Bodybuilding saves my live, because I born with a physical disease and when I start on gym I got better and since that day I never skip one workout even in my honey moon .
When I enter a gym is something special , I love to be there , I love to train heavy and hard feeling the pain and the sweat with pleasure and like I said on title I look like a real MACHO MAN , screaming , sweating and with huge muscles . This is what I love in this sport .

For me diet never was hard because since childe I always love chicken breast and rice and I also love the food manipulation from bulking to cutting . I only start competing at 2018 but since I begin workout I do at least one time year a prep like the ones to go compete with depleting / loading and I love the process to .
And all this steps like training, do diet, do cutting phase like when we go on stage I love them all and looks like something hardcore and painful but looks real MAN .

When we move to the last step of the process : go on stage almost naked , covered of oil and doing posing routine that looks like a bailarina . Sorry to say but this look´s super mega gay.

Why we go from the ANIMAL in the gym to the GAY on stage ?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 2

BiggyBill

Never even thought about it. LOL. In the end, is a game showing your muscles. Showing off is gay. But showing real bodybuilding muscles is power!

Unplus

Bodybuilder in gym look MACHO and on stage look´s gay!

I love bodybuilding more than 90% of you I can guaranteed . Bodybuilding saves my live, because I born with a physical disease and when I start on gym I got better and since that day I never skip one workout even in my honey moon .
When I enter a gym is something special , I love to be there , I love to train heavy and hard feeling the pain and the sweat with pleasure and like I said on title I look like a real MACHO MAN , screaming , sweating and with huge muscles . This is what I love in this sport .

For me diet never was hard because since childe I always love chicken breast and rice and I also love the food manipulation from bulking to cutting . I only start competing at 2018 but since I begin workout I do at least one time year a prep like the ones to go compete with depleting / loading and I love the process to .
And all this steps like training, do diet, do cutting phase like when we go on stage I love them all and looks like something hardcore and painful but looks real MAN .

When we move to the last step of the process : go on stage almost naked , covered of oil and doing posing routine that looks like a bailarina . Sorry to say but this look´s super mega gay.

Why we go from the ANIMAL in the gym to the GAY on stage ?
I have a buddy who enters competition. It isn't my goal but I think its more about the aesthetics and the art held within the human body and the enhancement of that body. Like sculpture.