From the start

Outlawthing

So who was the first member here on mg or members or for that matter the creator of this ever growing community  milken ?

deluxe

Outlaw do you mean the new musclegurus, right? I went back and checked the timeback machine and musclegurus.to was a whole different kind of site back in early 2000. I've linked the site as it was in 2005 here: https://web.archive.org/web/20050530005759/http://www.musclegurus.to/

milkin

MG was put together by members for its members. Yes we all come from some other site and share the same passion, but we want to hang out with mature, respectable, well mannered adults not egotisticial irrational rude juice heads insulting eachother. We have no room for disrespectful members, sources, and even site management at any level.  

It took a few brave souls to fund, invest countless hours, and continue to keep a clean honest house where memberss and sources have a clear unblurred vision of what review sites really are all about. Compare our ranking to others then ask yourself how honest both are. Sources here work hard to gain their respective spot and votes and those votes are not won by reeling in members with free products. Although its a win win for both sides, ethically its wrong and is a smoke screen for members and a insult to those sources working so hard to make rank. We have seen many sources start out here with good intentions and high expectations only to flock to another site where they feel they can prosper much more. From a scr point of view logistically it makes sense, however many have been chewed up and spit out not realizing that it a far different ballgame elsewhere. Honesty and perseverance do not always prevail.

3rd_levelup

I think this site is only a few years old. Everone I talked to thought this site was Eroids too because of the layout but when I started snooping around here I saw that people were different here. Then I read on Eroids that members asking about muscle Guru's were getting beat the fuck up lol so I guess Eroids don't like us here. Who cares like milk said as long as you feel comfortable to talk then you should call that place home. I still go to other sites but am setting up camp here. 

Dolf

I for one am glad you set up camp here 3rd level. We like to keep an atmosphere where everyone can have their own opinion and we can talk and or debate in a respectful manner, and treat each other like men. The problem with the Wolfpack mentality of some sites is some guys find out eventually they are not a wolf but rather a sheep and get eaten alive.

A

Axle

this is the place a call home for sure , great group of People. Enjoy the fact we can spit out tips and tricks about the AAS game as well as talk about how bad or good of a day we had.  

Outlawthing

I got lucky this was my first choice I browsed around and seen the flaming immature comments on other sites but I stopped here I was still scared to talk here so I lurked for awhile then something gof my attention and I jumped on in and never looked back  this is my home

wes

I came in from other sites and was tired of the bs kiddy crap going on just like the rest of us. I got tired of sources thinking they were demi gods and didn't give a crap. If it wasn't for us they would not even be in business. This site became home due to the laid back attitude and the honesty . We are here to be a unified front against scammers and dbags. Plus you can just talk about what the hell ever is on your mind and hopefully make a fellow brother laugh . Thank all you guys for making MG  what it is.