Frustrated

drydenjohn68

Been a good many years since I have ran a cycle.Used to order from alinshoppe and ipchina.I ran many cycles in later 30s and early 40s.53 now and recently I requested my doctor to check my testosterone levels and they came back at 260 !!!! As I said I haven't ordered anything for a good many years but am OBVIOUSLY in distress at 260..Can anyone recommend a reliable source ?? I have been checking into every sight I can find and there are obviously competitors reviews slandering each other mercilessly but seem to have the desired effect which is making me very leery..My head is actually throbbing right from trying to find a trusted source.Can anyone recommend?

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to MG.
This forum has rules and one of them is that we cannot talk/share/recommend sources.
Nonetheless, if you would carefully read names and avatars here you're going to find what you're looking for.
Good luck!
BTW: Is your doctor refusing TRT at 260 ng/dL?

Gainz.

Click the muscle gurus button at the top... you'll find what you're looking for.
If its a trusted source, you can almost guarentee you'll get what you need without worrying. There's also a source review section here. So you can see first hand accounts of what real people experienced.