Fueling the machine

HGH.to

I agree with you. I'm a source but I ain't tryin' to sell first, I try to help customers get or remain healthy first!

Welderman

I try to keep on the 1.5g/lb on protein. Well being now at 270 when I go to the grocery store instead of looking at steaks I am finding myself asking the employees if they sell whole cows. LoL. Damn this alot of eating, "I think I can, I think I can" til the last bites gone

BiggyBill

Yes. Lord if it weren't for shakes and bars I couldn't do it.
That’s why they are there.

Nothing beats chicken breast, tilapia , salmon and rice
but yes, there’s nothing better than that.
Yep, that's what I do plus pork tenderloin. I have given up my peanut butter and anything in a can to try and keep sodium down. Water and unsweetened tea.
I can’t go without peanut butter, lol.

Welderman

Man I have had a bottle of winstrol for about 4 months. Had never taken it before. I took 50 mg bout an hour before I headed over here to the gym. These pumps are insane.

Welderman

Literally had to take lengthy breaks between sets. I'm the most non conceited person I know but had others in gym checking these guns out. Lol

BiggyBill

If they do end up running them, hope they would receive same results as you do, as it seems like you react amazingly well

CaptainPlanet

hey bro, thanks for that info, but are you sure they're a Canadian source? I see the majority of their items say "shipped from... asian/usa/uk". As you know, customs here suck big time and are just around to make life miserable for everyone.

MONSTRO

Anyone here still believes in santa claus ? treat you like a king is not a sign of quality . Do blood test and check your levels of Testosterone

BodyGear

Body-gear.to

I'm new too and that supplier has treated me like a king! Do yourself a favor and stop fishing in the gutter trying to catch a trophy fish!
thanks, although is not allowed to discuss sources openly...
hey bro, thanks for that info, but are you sure they're a Canadian source? I see the majority of their items say "shipped from... asian/usa/uk". As you know, customs here suck big time and are just around to make life miserable for everyone.
if you have questions about our source - ask privately!
Anyone here still believes in santa claus ? treat you like a king is not a sign of quality . Do blood test and check your levels of Testosterone
the guy was trying to say that we tried to help him... but yeah, it would be a good idea to do a blood test to check T levels and then come back with an update!