Future Cycle Planning, Help with Dosing

Maniac1130

Hey guys,

I am trying to plan ahead on my cycles and have my first cycle mapped out. Now, I am working on my 2nd cycle and need some help with dosing. My question is, when running an oral to 'kick-start' a cycle how would you dose a cycle of Winstrol? For my second cycle I plan on running a 10 week cycle of Test C with Winstrol as the oral for the first 5 weeks. What's a good daily dose of for the Win?

Should I just take like 30mg ED for the entire 5 weeks or start off with like 20mg a day for the first week, 30mg for the weeks 2-3 and 40-50mg for the 4th and 5th weeks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Also, I do have a proper PCT plan in place. I'm not ditching the PCT as I understand the the extreme importance of having one.

Take care,
Maniac1130

suppsforlife

Should I just take like 30mg ED for the entire 5 weeks or start off with like 20mg a day for the first week, 30mg for the weeks 2-3 and 40-50mg for the 4th and 5th weeks?
30 mg of Winstrol is a good starting dosage. Is not too much, but is great to offer great effects.
You can go for either cycle without worries as they are both good.
you can go for 30 mg a day in the beginning. After a few weeks, you can incrase to the most standard Winstrol dosage of 50 mg a day for as much as cycle lasts.
PS: remember that Winstrol should be dosed twice a day. Example: if you go for 30 mg daily, you need 15 mg in the morning and 15 mg in the evening.

BiggyBill

There's no other advantage of slowly titrating up the Winstrol dosage than the one that you have time to see how your body reacts to the compound. But you may go to 30-50 mg per day and continue if you respond well or decrease dosage if you notice side effects (generally they go away soon because Stanozolol has a short half life).
PS: remember that Winstrol should be dosed twice a day.
yes that's right, is because of the short half life I was earlier mentioning. this way you avoid highs and lows

Maniac1130

30 mg of Winstrol is a good starting dosage. Is not too much, but is great to offer great effects.
You can go for either cycle without worries as they are both good.
you can go for 30 mg a day in the beginning. After a few weeks, you can incrase to the most standard Winstrol dosage of 50 mg a day for as much as cycle lasts.
PS: remember that Winstrol should be dosed twice a day. Example: if you go for 30 mg daily, you need 15 mg in the morning and 15 mg in the evening.
Do you recommend specific times for winny? Like 1 first thing in the AM and another before bed? or maybe 1 before my workout and 1 before bed. and just take 1 winny when I wake up on the days I take off from the gym?

Maniac1130

There's no other advantage of slowly titrating up the Winstrol dosage than the one that you have time to see how your body reacts to the compound. But you may go to 30-50 mg per day and continue if you respond well or decrease dosage if you notice side effects (generally they go away soon because Stanozolol has a short half life).

yes that's right, is because of the short half life I was earlier mentioning. this way you avoid highs and lows
Thanks BiggyBill. I appreciate your help. Makes sense. It almost seems like I could just start out on the higher side like 40-50mg to start and if I respond poorly, I can just decrease. If I respond ok, then I can just continue to shred and kickstart my inject cycle of Test. Thanks!

HGH.to

Do you recommend specific times for winny?
it goes well every 12 hours.
and just take 1 winny when I wake up on the days I take off from the gym?
take them exact same time, every day, regardless if you go to gym or off days. you won't experience fluctuations in levels.
It almost seems like I could just start out on the higher side like 40-50mg to start and if I respond poorly, I can just decrease.
if you never used Winstrol in the past, is likely you would get sides and you might need to decrease. but that's individual. but yes, you can go for it.

Maniac1130

it goes well every 12 hours.
Writing this down. Thanks!
take them exact same time, every day, regardless if you go to gym or off days. you won't experience fluctuations in levels.
Ahh. Ok, that makes sense. Since they last for 12 hours and then start to fade, if I take a dose at 5am and a dose at 5pm this will keep my blood levels balanced. Whereas if I take a dose at 8am then something like say 5pm one day, then my levels will be higher, and if I take a dose at 8am and a dose at 11pm my levels will be lower. Is that what you mean when you say 'won't experience fluctuation levels'? I have taken Win in the past and I certainly wasn't aware of this which might be the reason why my results weren't as 'good' as they could have been.
if you never used Winstrol in the past, is likely you would get sides and you might need to decrease. but that's individual. but yes, you can go for it.
The only sides I ever experienced before was 1-hair loss/hair thinning. 2-Testicular shrinkage. 3-Roid rage (mild).

Thanks for the advice HGH.to!

HGH.to

Is that what you mean when you say 'won't experience fluctuation levels'?
yes, oral winstrol (stanozolol) has a half life of 9 hours or so. it takes 9 hours of half a dosage to be flushed out. administering randomly through the day, you get fluctuation levels. administering it stable - you get stable levels.
I have taken Win in the past and I certainly wasn't aware of this which might be the reason
yes, it might be a reason among many others.

glad I helped in anyway. about the side effects - sorry to hear. hopefully this time you won't get any bad sides.
will try to help if you need anything else.

Maniac1130

yes, oral winstrol (stanozolol) has a half life of 9 hours or so. it takes 9 hours of half a dosage to be flushed out. administering randomly through the day, you get fluctuation levels. administering it stable - you get stable levels.
Makes perfect sense.
yes, it might be a reason among many others.
True.
glad I helped in anyway. about the side effects - sorry to hear. hopefully this time you won't get any bad sides.
will try to help if you need anything else.
Yeah, that's ok. I shouldn't expect something this good to be 'perfect'. Have to take the good with the bad, ya know? Thank you very much. I will definitely be keeping you in mind!

BiggyBill

Thanks BiggyBill. I appreciate your help. Makes sense. It almost seems like I could just start out on the higher side like 40-50mg to start and if I respond poorly, I can just decrease. If I respond ok, then I can just continue to shred and kickstart my inject cycle of Test. Thanks!
yes, but still is always safer to go the lower doses range and then increase.