Fvck it, I'll take Accutane

PedritoHID

Brows,

So my acne has been clearing up, but still I'll be still using gear and I know EQ acts as an AI, last cycle I had my E2 at 8 (LOL) and my DHT at 120ng/dl, my acne was crazy and it made self conscious, so I have an appt with my Doc and I'll tell her that I'm ready to take Accutane in 2 weeks.

Have you guys had any experience with it? What's the side effects you guys had? Also how did you take and for how long?

I still take cycle support while on gear or nor, so I don't think it hit my liver that much.

Also this question, I think I can do a cycle with Deca (400mg/w) and Test (600mg/w) while taking accutane, what do you guys think?

Right now I've been cruising for 2 weeks, total will be 8, and my last oral was 8 weeks ago.

HGH.to

What's the side effects you guys had?
there are too many different effects that we can mention.... it affects differently. but common one is dry skin.
Also this question, I think I can do a cycle with Deca (400mg/w) and Test (600mg/w) while taking accutane, what do you guys think?
so you're trying deca with test and eq? common cycle for bulking.
with or without gear, accutane works differently for different people. hope it will go well for you

PedritoHID

there are too many different effects that we can mention.... it affects differently. but common one is dry skin.
My skin has been always super oily, I hope it doesn't get that dry.

Dou think that bulking cycle will affect the liver as well like accutane? I will still take liver support, but I'm curious.

Gainz.

Dou think that bulking cycle will affect the liver as well like accutane? I will still take liver support, but I'm curious.
Me too brother! I'm a super greasy Italian. I've been using face wipes several times a day with salicylic acid and aloe face wash, also switched to a silk pillowcase has really helped. but my biggest problem with acne is stress. Any time I worry about shit... and having anxiety that's pretty often, I get breakouts. But since I've been on this cycle I've actually been doing pretty well. Plus for the first time in a long time (a long fucking time) everything in my life is going pretty well.
But either way I highly recommend trying the face wipes, I use them at least twice a day, or more if needed and the silk pillowcase!

suppsforlife

that's why Accutane is helpful. it dries skin so the oils won't cause acne
about liver - if you run only EQ, Deca and Test then it shouldn't affect your liver at all

PedritoHID

if you run only EQ, Deca and Test then it shouldn't affect your liver at all
Do you think that will be a good combo? Also how about this dosages?

Test: 750mg/w
EQ: 700mg/w
Deca: 600mg/w

My last cycle was:

Test: 600mg/w
EQ: 500mg/w
NPP: 450mg/w

suppsforlife

If i remember well, @Bigbelly is on a similar cycle.
and yeah, i think it's a great combo. in terms of dosages - obviously, depends on how you respond but if your last cycle was a success, i wouldn't see why you can't increase the dosage now. at those dosages you're going to grow huge.

D

Deleted member 45086

If i remember well, @Bigbelly is on a similar cycle.
and yeah, i think it's a great combo. in terms of dosages - obviously, depends on how you respond but if your last cycle was a success, i wouldn't see why you can't increase the dosage now. at those dosages you're going to grow huge.
I did do one similar awhile back.