Gains

otfjoey300

How the fuck did you get that from the doc! and how expensive is it that route. Jesus
All prescribed straight from the doc, ended up on Test 250 twice a week and synthetic hgh 5 times a week for ten weeks. Eating as much and as clean as possible. Plus throwing in cardio at least three times a week to keep from gaining fat. Thanks for the encouragement! I don't have access to a bench so most to all workouts are dumbell or body weight!! Had to do twice as much as I do in a gym to get results..

otfjoey300

Guess I should clarify a little better, it's not actual HGH its Ipamorelin Acetate. It stimulates the pituitary gland to release natural Growth Hormone...a peptide. They can't prescribe actual HGH, at least not for this...
How did you get put on Ipamorelin? Is that similar to Tesamorelin?

suppsforlife

The fact that you get HGH prescribed isn't a big surprise. Lots of people do get prescribed actual HGH. It's about the dosage. No doctor would ever prescribe 500 mg of Testosterone weekly or 4 IU a day of HGH.

suppsforlife

Not trying to say you lying man. Just something extremely unusual. Doctors hardly prescribe doses over 200 mg weekly, not to mention 500 mg weekly.

otfjoey300

The fact that you get HGH prescribed isn't a big surprise. Lots of people do get prescribed actual HGH. It's about the dosage. No doctor would ever prescribe 500 mg of Testosterone weekly or 4 IU a day of HGH.
He’s on ipamorelin apparently not GH. I didn’t know they even prescribed ipamorelin