Gear finally arrived!! LETS GO!

Gainz.

So I finally put egg whites in my chocolate mass gainer shake... um... how come no one told me how delicious it makes it? It legit tastes like liquid brownies! Not only am I getting another 25g of protein... but I'm drinking my favorite sweet.
I was worried it was gonna be gross... I like eggs and all, but who wants to drink eggs? I know people put eggs in brownies... but I didn't realize eggs are apparantly what make brownies delicious!
My mass gainer shake just went from something I have to eat to hit my calorie and protein goals... to something I actually look forward to and want to drink.

Gainz.

Ok... so I messed up. For my 4th pin I tried to do it myself. The last 3 times my girl did it for me. Well this time she was sick, and sleeping. So instead of waking her up, I tried to do it myself. I went for the ventral glute. I thought I had it... I was wrong. I got the 1.5" needle maybe .5" in and it felt like I hit something hard... like my hip bone? But it wasn't. So instead of taking it out, (like I should of done)I just changed the direction of the angle so I wasn't hitting the hard thing and pushed the rest of the way in.
Now 2 days later... 🤬 ouch! My left hip/ass cheek hurts! Like genuinely hurts! I'm guessing I hit a tendon... I'm mad at myself for not just finding a different spot. But live and learn!
Its not infected so life could be much worse.
Really thinking about starting to do it in my thigh. At least on the days I have to do it myself.

Gainz.

When I shoot my ventro I use a marker pen so I always hit the spot.
It was the first time I tried. Other than that its been just random spots in my bum.
Man... I'm sore! I felt this "jolt of electricity" when I hit the hard thing. And I'm assuming because I just shifted the angle of the needle instead of finding a new spot, the oil is mixing with what ever I hit. Up until now its only been a little "inconvenient" soreness. But damn... I really hurt myself this time! Been walking with a limp since its happened.
But I have a buddy who's a tattoo artist... I was thinking about him tattooing a X on either side of me, so I'll always know where 🤣