Getting active

Hurlinator2088

Hey MG community! I've been a member for quite a while but In the shadows. I've decided to come out of my shell and get active and try and meet other guys with similar interest to learn, grow, and make connections.

K

kalpa

You for sure will meet some great people and info that will help out tons 

C

coalman

I'm pretty much doing the same. I watched this site for quite awhile and overall it seems positive. I figure why argue with people Ill never meet. M.G. has a positive vibe. Theres some smart guys on here to.

Hurlinator2088

Thanks brothers! If any of you have amy good pointers or advice for somebody trying to get out there and be more active , I'll take all the advice I can get!

calmb4dastorm

I am a Sister! Although, I wonder if technically, I should be called brother due to increased Test levels. I will have to marinate on that. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

ramdisck

If I might make a suggestion, go ahead and start a new topic with specific questions if you can't find the answer using the search.  It's always nice when new guys ago questions because everyone learns in the process. I've only been around a few short months and as hard as it is for me to be vulnerable, every time I do I am glad.

Outlawthing

Welcome my friend just be yourself and get active all it takes hear to make friends and there are some good people here  to befriend !!