Getting back to Happier bigger me

insainv

I started probably few years back to build my back back to normal where I raise the motorcycles and hit too big of a table top and busted my backup well a few years later I had a car fall on me and explode 5 discs and I heal really quick but I'm trying to get back to the more confident me the bigger me I'm only five but I was benching 375 and I could squat 700 and that's not even trying my arms was 22 inches I mean I've always been in good shape but that was the best shape of my life and that was 6 years ago and I just been depressed laid up I lost a lot of stuff that meant a lot to me and I'm just trying to get back on track and the happiest of being one I started out you know just to see what I would look like and I was looking better felt better than I ever had more stamina bigger sex drive and I want that again I was much happier back then so what would anyone recommend me starting back out on

Aussie

Blood tests for now.
Post them and let us work with you.
I have all the information you need to get started and others here will help.

HGH.to

except for blood tests that are very important, you should also tell some basic info like your age, stats and if you've ever been on steroids