Getting better everyday! 54 years old!

Gainz.

I think I'm having spaghetti and meatballs tonight(of course the Ginny's having spaghetti 🤣😂)
Anything pasta related is a huge part of my diet. Probably every other day I'm having some kind of pasta for dinner.
Spaghetti and meatballs, chicken broccoli alfredo, chicken parmigiana, lasagna or baked ziti. Definitely the corner stone of my diet. If I'm not eating one of those its fish/chicken broccoli and rice, or steak spinach and potatoes, or cheeseburgers and ff-tots. That's basically all we eat.
Eating the same things definitely makes counting calories and meal prep easier.
Probably why I love pasta based meals so much. it takes virtually the same amount of time to make 6oz or 3lbs. And it keeps for a while without worry.

BulkinWes

I’ve had 4 protein shakes today. I’ll have one more then for dinner I’ll up the carbs:
1 chicken breast in the air fryer
1 baked potato dry
2 slices of sourdough bread plain
1 corn on the cob dry

This will be a lot of carbs so it’ll be nice for my brain. 🧠
Do you ever have any kidney issues?

JohnJuan

12 years ago a doctor said I had protein in my urine and my kidneys were bad. I ignored it for years then got blood work and the doctor said my kidneys were fine. Got more blood work a few years after that and that doctor said my kidneys are fine. I had very high blood pressure for a good 20 years and I just figured, “Fuck it.” But after my friend had his kidneys fail and he died at dialysis last June, I took it very seriously. Blood pressure is perfect now. I monitor it daily and do what I need to for it to stay perfect. As long as I keep my bp in check my kidneys should be fine. 👍

Parameddog

Water - they just need a flushin'.

I have a bottle of mineral water (500ml) after each of my shakes which are three a day - I more or less guzzle 4 litres of water a day.

Today I have eaten 700 gms of turkey mince, 400 grms of thin sliced ham, a butterflied, grilled chicken breast with mixed salad leaves and fruit. plus the shakes. I piss like a fucking camel on MDMA gone wrong and that flushes those little bean bags of any build up

JohnJuan

Water - they just need a flushin'.

I have a bottle of mineral water (500ml) after each of my shakes which are three a day - I more or less guzzle 4 litres of water a day.

Today I have eaten 700 gms of turkey mince, 400 grms of thin sliced ham, a butterflied, grilled chicken breast with mixed salad leaves and fruit. plus the shakes. I piss like a fucking camel on MDMA gone wrong and that flushes those little bean bags of any build up
I drink 12 - 17 ounce water bottles a day. So over a gallon and a half of water.

JohnJuan

Damn I struggle to hit my gallon. I couldn't imagine another half gallon.
Maybe when I'm outside working... but every day... that's impressive!
It’s because I drink 5 shakes and for each one I open two 17oz bottles of water. I put 1 1/2 in the drink and sip the other half by the time I have my next drink.

Gainz.

It’s because I drink 5 shakes and for each one I open two 17oz bottles of water. I put 1 1/2 in the drink and sip the other half by the time I have my next drink.

Oh, you're counting the water in the shake. That makes more sense.
But I use milk for my shakes. I've tried water... I can't.

JohnJuan

Oh, you're counting the water in the shake. That makes more sense.
But I use milk for my shakes. I've tried water... I can't.
Yep. Man, I would love milk in the shakes. It’s funny how old broscience that people regurgitate endlessly causes paranoia to keep me from having milk. Milk is great protein and comes in a fat free version, and lactose is just a little sugar which is no big deal unless you’re lactose intolerant, which I’m not. But the old school broscience starting in the late 80’s or early 90’s was that milk thickened your skin. It’s absolutely ridiculous to think milk will thicken your skin. But, here I am avoiding milk like a mindless sheep.
The only negative about too much milk is AAS causes the body to retain calcium. Too much calcium can calcify the arteries. Okay, I heard this from a pro bodybuilder so it’s probably broscience nonsense too. I don’t know the truth of the matter.
In the 70’s, my friend’s dad was Mr. Universe, and my friend said his dad dank a gallon of whole milk daily during the offseason. The 70’s was the, “milk does a body good” generation. I prefer the 70’s bodybuilding look. But even so, I’ll stick to my water out of fear and brainwashing. 🤣

Gainz.

Yep. Man, I would love milk in the shakes. It’s funny how old broscience that people regurgitate endlessly causes paranoia to keep me from having milk. Milk is great protein and comes in a fat free version, and lactose is just a little sugar which is no big deal unless you’re lactose intolerant, which I’m not. But the old school broscience starting in the late 80’s or early 90’s was that milk thickened your skin. It’s absolutely ridiculous to think milk will thicken your skin. But, here I am avoiding milk like a mindless sheep.
The only negative about too much milk is AAS causes the body to retain calcium. Too much calcium can calcify the arteries. Okay, I heard this from a pro bodybuilder so it’s probably broscience nonsense too. I don’t know the truth of the matter.
In the 70’s, my friend’s dad was Mr. Universe, and my friend said his dad dank a gallon of whole milk daily during the offseason. The 70’s was the, “milk does a body good” generation. I prefer the 70’s bodybuilding look. But even so, I’ll stick to my water out of fear and brainwashing. 🤣

I drink a lot of milk! Probably 3 or 4 gallons a week. But I have... what I always heard were calcium deposits under my skin. Not really sure what they are really. But they are kinda hard bumps. I have them on my forearms and calves. I was worried for a little while until I noticed my dad has a ton of them on his legs. Hes in his 60s and doing pretty well...so that's enough for me. I always wanted to ask a doctor but never remember while I'm there. I can probably get a decent picture of the one on my forearm. The bigger my muscle gets, the more visible the bump

Gainz.

Its like a pea under my skin. Not very hard, kinda soft... it bounces right back into shape. I've had it for a very long time. I have several more, but this is definitely the most noticeable. They are only on my forearms and calves (as far as I know) It doesn't hurt, and it hasn't gotten bigger. Its just... idk... getting pushed to the surface because (I'm assuming) my muscle is getting bigger. But I've always heard these were calcium deposits.... but honestly I don't know.

(Hahaha.. looking back at this picture...🤣😂🤣😂... I swear its my forearm! 🤣😂🤣😂) probably should of stood up 🤣😂. Still nursing a torn muscle here guys

Attachments

• received_177177221311488.jpeg
    received_177177221311488.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1

JohnJuan

Its like a pea under my skin. Not very hard, kinda soft... it bounces right back into shape. I've had it for a very long time. I have several more, but this is definitely the most noticeable. They are only on my forearms and calves (as far as I know) It doesn't hurt, and it hasn't gotten bigger. Its just... idk... getting pushed to the surface because (I'm assuming) my muscle is getting bigger. But I've always heard these were calcium deposits.... but honestly I don't know.

(Hahaha.. looking back at this picture...🤣😂🤣😂... I swear its my forearm! 🤣😂🤣😂) probably should of stood up 🤣😂. Still nursing a torn muscle here guys
I have those too. My dad has them all over. I wonder if it’s because I don’t use estrogen blockers and my estrogen is always high. I’m not sure. They’re just like you describe, kind of soft, and when I push on them they move but bounce back to their home. 😀

Gainz.

I have those too. My dad has them all over. I wonder if it’s because I don’t use estrogen blockers and my estrogen is always high. I’m not sure. They’re just like you describe, kind of soft, and when I push on them they move but bounce back to their home. 😀

I've had some of them since... like 16-17. Mostly the ones in my legs. Now that we're talking about it, I've heard them called protein deposits as well. But calcium deposits has been the far more common phrase.
But considering both of us and both our fathers have them... maybe it's a genetic thing?
Now I really want to know what they are.

But I still don't know how you can drink those shakes with water...🤢. They are pretty nasty to me with water. Like when you're at your poor friend's house growing up and his mom made hot coco with water and no marshmallows 😬.

Are you one of those crazy people that uses water instead of milk for oatmeal?

Any of those things, protein shakes, hot coco, oatmeal... if they are made with water I just can't do it.

But made with milk, I absolutely love them! I have oatmeal probably 5x every week. And my mass gainer shake with egg whites and milk is absolutely delicious! Like a brownie from grandma delicious!

JohnJuan

I've had some of them since... like 16-17. Mostly the ones in my legs. Now that we're talking about it, I've heard them called protein deposits as well. But calcium deposits has been the far more common phrase.
But considering both of us and both our fathers have them... maybe it's a genetic thing?
Now I really want to know what they are.

But I still don't know how you can drink those shakes with water...🤢. They are pretty nasty to me with water. Like when you're at your poor friend's house growing up and his mom made hot coco with water and no marshmallows 😬.

Are you one of those crazy people that uses water instead of milk for oatmeal?

Any of those things, protein shakes, hot coco, oatmeal... if they are made with water I just can't do it.

But made with milk, I absolutely love them! I have oatmeal probably 5x every week. And my mass gainer shake with egg whites and milk is absolutely delicious! Like a brownie from grandma delicious!
It’s definitely genetic. My dad said they can cut them out if you want but they’re benign.

Arnold once said he would eat poop if it would make his muscles grow. My diet goes along those lines. Although for me it’s to get leaner since growing at my age would require a lot more food which I can’t do because my blood pressure will go up.

JohnJuan

LEGS:

GIANT SET:

(5 sets each no rest all with 50Lb kettlebell)
- sumo swuats
- regular stance squats
- stiff legged deadlifts
- standing calf raises

SUPERSET:
(4 sets each with monkey feet dumbbell attachment 15Lb dumbbells)
- leg extensions
- leg curia

GIANT SET:
(3 sets each with 30Lb dumbbells)
- squats
- stiff legged deadlifts
- standing calf raises

CARDIO:
- 20 minutes on the bike at level 13.

Gainz.

It’s definitely genetic. My dad said they can cut them out if you want but they’re benign.

Arnold once said he would eat poop if it would make his muscles grow. My diet goes along those lines. Although for me it’s to get leaner since growing at my age would require a lot more food which I can’t do because my blood pressure will go up.

That's why I'm surprised you drink water instead of milk. I figured you'd be looking for those calories anywhere you can get them

Parameddog

That looks like a benign Lipoma - basically a fat bag