Getting in condition,

My plan is to get in condition this summer, just want advise on my protein and carbs, want t go high protein low carb, this is my consumption ,Meal one Oats, 1 Cup 50 grams carb,/ egg whites 2 yokes 50 g protein. Meal 2 steak 100 grams protein,/ carbs 1 sweet potato 30 frames carbs, Meal 3 half chicken, 150 grams protein, carbs 1 sweet potato and veg 30 frames carbs, meal 4 tuna 2 tins in water 50 grams protein with veg, ,that's it , protein is 350 grams, Carbs are 110 grams, fats are 40 grams, I want to get my midsection abs to show,at the moment a layer of fat is their,my stats are 6 foot 2 ,60 pounds, my training plan will be twice a day with cardio in evening training each body par twice a week, my gear intake is Test enthanate 2 shots of 2 ml a week, Tren enthanate 2 shots of 2 ml a week, and Masteron enthanate 2 shots of 2 ml a week,. I've taken gear for 30 years now on and of,so not a newcomer, just think I've made mistakes with my diating,what do you think of the protein and carb intake from these sources, I've taken time of work for this prep of training twice a day so I won't using any energy except for training ,and I'll be adding Growth in April a year long course,any advis on this plan be helpful.

MrPropper

I like your path of working on yourself. I actually want to improve myself too and your post motivates me, thanks!

Do you know any kind of articles regarding the diet that could help me on my way too? I've found the one from unimeal (https://unimeal.com/blog/is-dr-nowz...its-and-hazards-of-the-my-600-lb-life-diet-87) but I'm still in search of others. Like if there are many sources -- there are many ways to become better.

P.S. Do not advertise anything but just want an advice, thanks.

Last edited: