GH Peptides

Ibra43

Guys, I was told about HGH peptides as was wondering if any of you have taken them? Do you recommend them? If so, which ones? Thanks.

Ibra43

So my goal is to loose body fat, healthier energy. I am currently on TRT and that has helped alot, lost 4 pant sizes but able to maintain hard weight- I was thinking of using the HGH Peptides to help boost those last stubborn fat that wont go away with extreme diet and training. Not sure how much it will help and if it will help at all, any thoughts?

MusculeX

Well there is a lot of peptides for example fragment 176-191 It has an ability to regulate fat metabolism and stimulate lipolysis, so yes basically it could help with fat burn. It could be also cjc and so on and so on, but i will be honest with you in my opinion its better to take HGH. but even so it it will be only 20% of your fat loose, diet and trainings will be still the main point.

suppsforlife

while some peptides and steroids can actually help to lose fat, the process of fat burning is through diet and workout. you should keep them on point and then add other compounds to help you with this goal

Ibra43

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. I will give it a test and see what happens, I agree, its all down to training and especially- DIET! Cant out train a bad diet. :) Again, thanks.