ghb

alphawolf99

I have been running gear for over 10 years now. I am running the most serious cycle yet and can't sleep worth shit. Does anyone know a source who sells it? I want the sleep and the gh boost. If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it

blastthru23

Sorry, no source discussion in the open forum. To get recommendations of this sort, it is advised to introduce yourself,  be active on the boards, and make some friends who may divulge their source(s) through PM. Thanks

ashop

I have been running gear for over 10 years now. I am running the most serious cycle yet and can't sleep worth shit. Does anyone know a source who sells it? I want the sleep and the gh boost. If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it

This is one item that can get you in some SERIOUS trouble these days. Creeps and perverts have given it a bad name and now we all suffer.
There is a prescription form of GHB out now called XYREM if you have a open minded doctor.

Dolf

The infamous date rape drug! Sorry bro but any source selling opiates or any other type of drug that is widely abused other than aas is not a welcomed source in my book.

blastthru23

I've heard that some bb competitors use it during or around peak week. But, they are few and far between. The benefits from using it are evidently tenuous at best.

Dr.ziegler

Stay away from this crap.My oldest son has never been the same from this.He had been showing signs of Schizophrenia-Talking outloud to people that were'nt there,mood swings,anger.It took me awhile to get to the bottom of it.I just wish I could've caught it sooner.By the time I did he had a nervous breakdown on his job at one of the biggest delivery companies and went from being a highly intelligent young man who also was an amazing musician and ripped his whole life apart.In 25yrs I never had one problem with him.It came to a head when he took and accidental overdose.Thank God I was there and from being his dad got a DAD GUT FEELING and went to her s room to talk.He wouldn't answer then I heard a groan.I kicked the door in to find my son lying on the ground face first in a seizure with blood everywhere.I was an EMT for 8 yrs,saw my bestfriend and cousin murder with a .38 point blank and I've never saw this much blood.I managed to compose myself enough to call 911 but I honestly thought I was watching my son right in front of me.(You never EVER want to know that pain I promise!!) He was on a ventilator in ICU forv4 days at which time we had no idea what damage was done to have a brain.He did crush his number se and has a fractured jaw from hitting the bottom of the rice bed he has.Thank God the damage wasn't worse.That was about 6 months ago and he still has issues with his emotions.I hope you took the time to read all of this.I never want anyone having to go thru this.If you want to increase you GH levels use MK677,A peptide or HGH but please stay away from this garbage.