ghrp-6 dosing schedule

blastthru23

Shit, full time? Often it feels like a 60 hour work week!  With meal prep, pinning aas and peptides aling with all the preparation for sticking ourselves, counting pi s to see if you gotta stop and pick some up, downing supplements, eating 6x per day, and training, feel like I'm forgetting something, oh yes, filling up water bottles, shit and setting a timer so i pin the damn peptide at the optimal time...sheesh, turning into a control freak of sorts! Woke this morning thinking, man, i need a break, or a servant, or something to get all this stuff done, uh, before 7:00am! I almost forgot, go to the grocery store to get more meat, more oats, more hemp seeds, more quinoa, more eggs....the list goes on and on. But, fuck i live for this! My gf thinks I'm crazy, maybe we all are just a few tweaks from insanity ;)

blastthru23

Interesting hypothesis sam. Always thinking...you'd be s good attorney assuming you aren't one already! Gotta get the right angle to crush the opposing counsel!

swolesam

Exactly my thoughts when i wake up or come back from work. im thinking "Fuck, i NEED HELP!!! There isnt enough hours in the fucking day!!". A servant ? HAHAHA I would hire a full time nany, but i dont have children so that would look pretty awkkkkkkwarrrrrd! ;)

geez, dont get me started w/ the gf!! the gf she eats whatever she wants, no gym (once every 10 days or something), so no discipline whatsoever, no meal preps, no vitamins, no aas,... and ofcourse she has a 8 pack cause shes a genetic freak with SUPER high metabolism, and she looks at me like "WOW, thats a lot of work!!" and yes she thinks im coocoo. dont blame her, if i had them genetics, meal preps would be a breeze, how hard will be to find bag of cheetos and heat a croissant ? HAHA yes, thats her diet.

swolesam

nope not an attorney, but Law and Science are 2 things i WISHED i would have chose as a career. I still have hopes to enter the Health industry / supplements industry in some way shape or form.

blastthru23

Same thing crosses my mind at times. So much garbage supps out there! Yet, so much money gets poured into supp companies' pockets, may as well be mine, but for honest supps. Where is the time to do that....? 

Science is what i should have studied in college, but i did philosophy with an emphasis on "mind." Good stuff, and extremely challenging. No regrets tho. But, nevertheless, science is my armchair pursuit to a certain degree, especially neuro- and cognitive sciences. Less so these days tho, more interested in catching up with you guys in endocrinology. But, i like looking at the relationship between hormones and cognitive functions. 

swolesam

its really the money to fund that from inception, to produce the products, to test your products, to giving out free samples, to building brand recognition. its a time consuming process that can be v fruitful in the future, but in the meantime it will be a $$$ sinkhole. 

swolesam

AAS & Cognitive function is an AWESOME thing. i love it. this research should be right up your alley since you enjoy that kinda stuff - see below. Apparantly nandrolone appeared to hinder the male rats cognitive abilities and in other research impairs memory!

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26839563_Nandrolone_decanoate_administration_elevates_hippocampal_prodynorphin_mRNA_expression_and_impairs_Morris_water_maze_performance_in_male_rats

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5448108_Nandrolone_abuse_decreases_anxiety_and_impairs_memory_in_rats_via_central_androgenic_receptors

SemperFi

I can provide you with more research profiles concluding basically the same thing or you can search the site for yourself. 

I have never measured the insulin in my blood and have just recently started using a meter per your advice.

The point is that there is evidence that an insulin release can be present in the absence of glucose which is telling me that their is a lot that we still don't know about the activities of this particular hormone.

Hormones are a never ending chain reaction in cause and effect as the body continuously attempts to reach a balance. I highly doubt I will ever get my hands wrapped around a half of understanding.  

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Now, I'm curious as to the relationship between the hipocampus and the amygdala. The amygdala being the area of the brain associated with anxiety among other emotions. I like how the researchers included mg of ND in the abstract. Often, rats and other research animals get mega-dosed with a chemical. Whether yhe dose given to the rats is in fact proportional to the amount a human would take is still likely rooted in educated speculation.  Conversely, for myself, I've noticed a decrease in anxiety, albeit I'm not generally an anxious person, however, under certain specific life events, I'm noticing a more stable emotional state on aas than without. Personally, my memory seems unaffected. However, we know that different compounds promote different cognitive/emotional states. Take tren ace as an example. Most of are either experienced with the emotional sides, or knowledgeable of them. Straight test is nowhere near as harsh with respect to the emotional sides. Therefore, while deca may affect memory in a certain way, doesn't necessarily mean other compounds will have the same effect. Further, hiven the rats very minimal cerebral cortex, the findings in rats may not square with the effects in humans since although the hipocampus is considered the seat of memory, it pulls information from many other areas of the brain to create a representation  of that which thr subject needs to achieve whatever goal it has. Good stuff nevertheless, and we have to start somewhere :)

MRFIXIT

This is soooooo true! I am blessed with trainers, Doctors and kinesiologists to hel me achieve balance, and its still a bitch to get it right!

You pretty much have to be an endocrinologist!

blastthru23

At this point i think I'm going to get an endocrinology text book. Tho I'm certain it's much more complex than civil procedure! Seems reaching homeostasis is the body's main task, and when we add exogenous substances, it gets even more complex. Every time i think i understand something, i feel more in the dark when i round the next bend. Sheesh

swolesam

fixit - Are you sponsored ? or do you pay for these guys out of pocket? I might add, however they are getting paid its money well spent cause they def are doing a great job with you brother! 

swolesam

yup, im leaning towards the research on these rats for the cognitive function might not apply (fully) to human brain. Although everytime i hit a wall in trading or i feel im not catching on as fast as i should, im like "Its the deca mind fucking me!!!" literally! lol