GHRP2 & 6

AcesandEights

Hi Guys,

Does these to peptides have to run with mod/dac? I think thats what the other compound is.

Ive been using 100mcg of the ghrp6 for aid of sleep and Ghrp2 for hunger as my appetite has been shit lately. Havent started the ghrp 2 yet Going to start that tomorrow.

My question is also as im using a 1ml slin pin how can i accurately judge 100mcg.

As we know on a 1ml slin pin there is lines all the down the syringe saying 0 to 10 i think it is.

How far do i draw back on the pin do i draw to the line at 0 or at 1?

Sorry to be  pain in the ass lol

Dolf

It's a peptide called cjc 1295 no dac.

While both ghrp-6 & 2 will stimulate hunger the ghrp-6 works better. Either can be mixed with cjc 1295 no dac to mimic what some call the poor mans hgh. MOD GRF1-29 is the peptide name for ghrp-6 & cjc 1295 no dac mixed together. Both ghrp-6 & 2 also come in useful while running pct. They stimulate hunger, and are said to aid in recovery. A very aas smart member here used to recommend running it for 50 days at the start of pct.

As for measuring it in your slin pin it depends how you mix it with the bac water. If the peptide is 1000mcg and you add 1ml of bac water it would be 1000mcg per ml, so 1/10th of a ml would be 100mcg. It seems confusing, but is really simple math. How many mcg is your vial?

blastthru23

Also, both 2 and 6 must be pinned when blood insulin is at its lowest, in other words, about 2-4 hours after a carb meal. Further, for best results, they should be pinned three times per day. A quick side note: ghrp is a gh secretagogue. If insulin is present, gh won't be pulsed by the pituitary gland.

SemperFi

The amount of peptide you have in the vial will not change. Only the concentration. Google "peptide calculator".  A good calculator will tell you how much diluent you use to produce a completed product and will provide you dosing measurements based on the concentration.

SEMPER FI

AcesandEights

Dolf said:
</p><p>It's a peptide called cjc 1295 no dac.</p><p>While both ghrp-6 & 2 will stimulate hunger the ghrp-6 works better. Either can be mixed with cjc 1295 no dac to mimic what some call the poor mans hgh. MOD GRF1-29 is the peptide name for ghrp-6 & cjc 1295 no dac mixed together. Both ghrp-6 & 2 also come in useful while running pct. They stimulate hunger, and are said to aid in recovery. A very aas smart member here used to recommend running it for 50 days at the start of pct.</p><p>As for measuring it in your slin pin it depends how you mix it with the bac water. If the peptide is 1000mcg and you add 1ml of bac water it would be 1000mcg per ml, so 1/10th of a ml would be 100mcg. It seems confusing, but is really simple math. How many mcg is your vial?</p><p>
I added 2ml of bac water</p>

SemperFi

What is the concentration of the peptide you purchased? ie. 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, etc. We can't give you drawing instructions with the 2ml of BAC without knowing the peptide concentration.

Here is a peptide calculator you can use in the future-

https://realpeptide.com/forum/forums/58-peptide-calculator 

SEMPER FI

rgonza22

Right on. Im glad that I opened up this tjread today. I was just studying about having a very successful recovery and I have noticed some runming that SARM mk677, ostarine and mk 501506, but the ghrp for pct sounds like a great idea and may be even better. Thanks for the idea dolf. There needs to be a better way to handle elevated levels of cortisol levels rather than psychological or emotional coping strategies; anyhow, different subject....

SemperFi

There are cheaper options and possibly more effective than questionable peptides to control cortisol elevations. You might want to try an adrenal support supplement and begin introducing foods that support a healthy adrenal system.

Nothing controls cortisol better than a healthy sleep cycle.

Removing all forms of alcohol is a good way to reduce cortisol. Alcohol consumption increases cortisol secretion. Elevated cortisol causes alcohol cravings... the vicious cycle begins.

I can’t argue for or against the science behind peptides but I do question the quality that is offered by the majority of sources. 

SEMPER FI