Glad to be back. It’s been a while

I had used MD over a decade now and with the Ukraine war they have went out of business. I know on meso and evo I got a lot of static for praising this source who strictly carried EC pharmacies. They always done right by me and when my ex woman had stole my last $1200 and took off I was coming off cycle that week and when I told him about this he sent me $200 with of hcg and clomid 50. Gave me my balls back and told me not to worry bout the money. The next three years he never asked for the money back. People say they were selective scammers ( I always love that one btw. Lol) and that they are not an approved source. Well o can tell you guys Regis much. I do my research and have been doing this since the late 80’s - early 90’s and the only approved source for me is the source that I APPROVE myself. Sometimes it takes me months to research. I don’t go by anyone’s word for it bc every forum and every message board has their own agenda and kickbacks. Ya I ran to Mexico to get my sources way back in the day and had great luck doing this. Was always a little scared especially when they would reroute the flight to Miami customs instead of Atlanta. I always thought Atlanta was easier to get through. I’ve got some great stories of that also. Anyways, since I had lost my source I am still looking around for that special “1” that I can grow a relationship with. So MD will be greatly missed by me underdosed or not all their products worked exactly the way they were supposed to. Just sharing my experience and good luck and be safe guys.

suppsforlife

Welcome. Not sure about what source you're talking about, but it seems like you should write a reviews about it.
PS: we can't talk about sources here so I can't say anything else. Just glad you're among us. here you're sure to find trustworthy source alternatives ;)

Thank you. It was muscle-depot. Shouldn’t matter that I mention them bc they are no longer in business. I’ll check you guys out also when I gett a chance. I like to cross reference boards and forums when researching. Love telling some of my experiences. I have some wild ones from the early 90’s crossing customs and other stories about fake seizure letters and trying to reclaim my gear. Lol. Wow it’s so much easier now. Be safe/ work hard

Gainz.

Welcome, I almost went with steroid depot before I found this place. I'm pretty sure I would have been ripped off. Especially since theres like 4 different websites with that name.
Anyway I've gotten what I needed here very quickly... 9 days and that's from overseas. So I'm sure you will be happy here with the rest of us.

Welcome, I almost went with steroid depot before I found this place. I'm pretty sure I would have been ripped off. Especially since theres like 4 different websites with that name.
Anyway I've gotten what I needed here very quickly... 9 days and that's from overseas. So I'm sure you will be happy here with the rest of us.
Yea I had seen that steroid depot once or twice. It always looked sketchy to me. I have two or three other sources I can still use but they were always my main go to source unless they were out of something I had to have. I am currently on GP products and not so impressed with it honestly. This is my second time I have used their products and I think it may be my last. Everyone praises them everywhere. I did get some Genotropin overseas about 6 years ago. I just hate to have to go overseas. I have been strictly domestic only since the early 2000’s. Be safe and work hard my friends.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother! There are good people here and you will know who they are as you become more acclaimed here. MD was a well known source and I personally, never used them, but had some bros who did and used them for years. The same quality you found there, not just in their products, but in they way they treated you, can be found here as well!

Welcome to the dance brother! There are good people here and you will know who they are as you become more acclaimed here. MD was a well known source and I personally, never used them, but had some bros who did and used them for years. The same quality you found there, not just in their products, but in they way they treated you, can be found here as well!
Thanks man. I believe I found them here but honestly it had been so long I don’t even remember where or how I found them. Lol. I went back through thousands of emails to find some of my old sources and only 2 of 4 are still operating. One of them is having a battle between the names of their domain. One has a dash and one doesn’t. Lol. So I figured I’d stay away from that one too. I actually don’t mind the research tho

Terumo23g

I also am a long time customer of MD. Sad seeing them go out of business. Thats what led me here. After spending several hours looking online for supplier reviews I stumbled on here. I'm glad I did. I used one of the highly recommended suppliers listed and my vitamins are already on the way. As for MD he never did me wrong and has always been honest and a very reliable supplier. God bless him and I wish him well.

I also am a long time customer of MD. Sad seeing them go out of business. Thats what led me here. After spending several hours looking online for supplier reviews I stumbled on here. I'm glad I did. I used one of the highly recommended suppliers listed and my vitamins are already on the way. As for MD he never did me wrong and has always been honest and a very reliable supplier. God bless
I also am a long time customer of MD. Sad seeing them go out of business. Thats what led me here. After spending several hours looking online for supplier reviews I stumbled on here. I'm glad I did. I used one of the highly recommended suppliers listed and my vitamins are already on the way. As for MD he never did me wrong and has always been honest and a very reliable supplier. God bless him and I wish him well

yea it sucks. He said he’d lmk if they get back up and running properly again. I always have had two or three backups. I have even used OS off here but it was at least 6 years ago. I try to research current conditions of these sources and check all the forums and boards. I have never had a problem with a source. I probably should not have just said that. 😀. Good luck and hope everything goes good with your order. Let us know how it goes

Terumo23g

yea it sucks. He said he’d lmk if they get back up and running properly again. I always have had two or three backups. I have even used OS off here but it was at least 6 years ago. I try to research current conditions of these sources and check all the forums and boards. I have never had a problem with a source. I probably should not have just said that. 😀. Good luck and hope everything goes good with your order. Let us know how it goes
Thanks and I most certainly will.